Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Come on, own up, which one of you commented "chicken nugget boi" 🤣🤣
There's Tattlers on those comments without a doubt!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Babybail93

VIP Member
Yuk, he even has a stupid expression on his face when he’s asleep 😂🤮He gets more rodent like by the day 🐀
Why is he saying everyone will be asleep when they get there? It’s less than an hour flight to Dublin and an hours drive to the city centre.
Hope his nap makes him mardy as hell 😈

View attachment 1453558
He’s probably said “take a pic of me pretending to be asleep!”

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The face only a mother could possibly love god it’s so full of himself.she’s as desperate as him trying to be funny talking about his stag do and secretly recording my arse everything they do is planned pair of fucking 🤡
Has he done this as an actual post 🤦🏻‍♀️ the desperation to make him and his mum some sort of double act is 🤢🤮🤮🤢 I notice he’s started following one of the gogglebox producers now. Has there ever in the history of z listers every been one as beggy as him. I think not. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this point.

• Heart

allenby48

Ray Quinn was runner up on x factor2006 winner on dancing on ice winner 2009 winner of all stars dancing on ice 2014 was an actor in Brookside and only has 100,000 followers but has his own tour coming up ,he also worked as a carpet fitter and Hermes driver he didn’t prat around selling gummies and any other crap ,
He should be on strictly ,follow him get him to a million 😂😂

• Haha

instatwit

I see we now have a person by person post on how long he has known them. Jesus, enjoy your stag Jake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I’m on one today. Messaged gogglebox, then ASA and now going to ask Hamleys why are they giving free toys to beggy z listers instead of to childrens homes or to children whose parents can’t afford to buy then anything 😡
I’m with you! I’ve emailed channel 4, strictly, Footloose and will contact Hamleys too. I replied to her story telling her does she know there is a massive crisis going on. I expect to be blocked! ASA next.

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
He’s actually posting the funeral leaflet, I bet the cunt is there in a black shirt unbuttoned to his nipples and black sunnies he won’t take off as the celeb won’t want attention. Dickhead

• Haha
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Freddie with all his free toys. They have god knows how many luxury holidays booked but get gifted free toys. There will be parents out there struggling to buy their kids toys or even pay bills thanks to the rising cost of living. I’d hope it I was an influencer I’d give these things away to people less needy. They all seem to get caught up in this horrible world of greed it’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
For the people that the sad cunt has had time to block today even though he’s meant to be off his socials and grieving, don’t forget you are now part of a prestigious group and the avatar if you want to use it, is in his Wiki 👍🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake you absolute sad ugly cunt. He’s introducing us tattlers to all his paid friends and two of them were his little brothers best mates and he has dragged them along hahahahahahhaha you sad sad bastard. Enjoy ya stag talking about your dead brother and reading tattle life. Fucking brilliant jake, what a laugh I have had seeing you try to validate who’s at your stag. Go have another line and face time little Warwick/Gollum and scare him with your humongous teeth and even bigger wrinkles you sad sad man. Still laughing at him introducing and trying to say they are his mates. A fucking photographer a random gadgie and his dead brothers mates

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Jake quickenden# stag was shit the hen was too both sad fuxks all that's left now is to say I do 🤣

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
My friend is there and just put a selfie of her with Fakey on Instagram, this might be the end of the friendship 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.View attachment 1437044
They obviously can’t afford Balenciaga. I have never even seen either of them wearing that brand and they’d definitely be showing it off if they could but she expects other people to use her aff links to purchase a pair of trainers she’s been gifted 😡 and then she justifies it by saying the new baby will also wear them and then she’ll sell them. Surely if they’ve been gifted give them to charity if they still in a good condition. It doesn’t matter that their house is a messy, dirty, grubby shithole as long as Leo has a pair of balenciagas all is right in the world 🤯

I’m in the 2%!!!!
Have you been blocked yet 😂😂😂

Trying to justify spending that much on a trainer for a child & then advertising them when people are already fuckin struggling . Idiot! Get in the bin you silly wench!
She’s been gifted them though. No way can they afford that sort of money on a kids trainer.

I have messaged at c4 gogglebox, advises them of his behaviour towards followers, e.g stalking, also advised of his constant fake illnesses. I hope more of us do it as he does not deserve to even be on a show
I told them they’d lose viewers and they’re better off sticking with Rylan and his mum who are genuine people unlike the two attention seeking Quickendens 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Hi guys, just checking in with you all to let you know I’m still alive🤣

If the truth be told I’m fucking bored of these cunts & can’t be arsed to waste my time even writing how much they annoy me🙄 also I’m really annoyed with the world😂 Why, in the current climate/crisis have all these beggy bastards not been lynched🤷🏼‍♀️ I just can’t get my head around the fact that no one (apart from tattlers) is calling these begs out, all the bullshit statements about how they ‘deserve’ all these nice things or they’re ‘couple goals’ Wake the fuck up people!!!!!🤬 Nanny su going on about a cult on her stories today, fucking ironic when that’s exactly what they are, brainwashing & conning everyone😡 Cult name Delusional followers of Cuntendens

Peace out✌🏼Away to chill the fuck out now I have that off my chest❤ ps sorry for my language but these beggars rile me like no one else😟
6B4D7C38-F225-46D7-AF18-73C0B851ED6B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha