Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes obviously been watching gemma Atkinson story's so hes probably kidnapped a squirrel from the park. I might ring the rspca and say the poor little thing is being forced to be his mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What was the name of that hairy beastie in that old American programme ' the addams family' ? It's maris! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A huge congratulations to @Turmeric123 for our new thread title! 🍾πŸ₯‚

In the previous thread we were introduced to Boo, the new cat and Flaps is treating it like a substitute baby. Meanwhile, Fakey ran down to mummy and DoorMatt on the beg again.

Bambi and Boils finally went tits up (no surprise there) and she is having a closing down sale for the rest of her Ali Express tit.

We saw Gail kick him in the face repeatedly which was horrific and quite enjoyable at the same time!

View attachment 2926883

Fakey had one day at work for ITV Win because no other fucker wanted it! πŸ˜‚ Then he went racing with his little boyfriend Chris with only Β£25.

Flaps' lip flip looks ridiculous, as does her whole face and both are completely desperate, annoying and gormless.

The results of the poll are below!

View attachment 2926880

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:-

Sorry just catching up from last thread. See not much has changed, he's still a prick. Love the thread title @Turmeric123 and amazing recap as always @CrazyBaldhead made me LOL. I see we share the same birthday. Hope you had a fabulous day. I've been away for a week hence the catching up! Xxx
---
What was the name of that hairy beastie in that old American programme ' the addams family' ? It's maris! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cousin It I think? 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder what Mary Poppins/Cinderella will be doing today with his new best mate!
Gail will be involved, so that he can mirror Gemma and suddenly became emphatic and adores all creatures great and small! The food he’s left out is more than lord Farquhar eats!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Those hello fresh portions are tiny, just like Fakey πŸ˜‚
To be fair I had an offer and tried hello fresh the other week and found the portion sizes to be fine. Looks like they have steak which I didn't bother with as it was an extra Β£5 per person on top of the Β£3.50 a serving or whatever it is anyway. I only did it as I did it through a cashback site and actually made money. Wouldn't bother otherwise. It's Β£35 for 3 meals for 2 people normally. Could get more in the supermarket for that. Was convenient not having to think what to cook but the amount of packaging and stuff was ridiculous
---
Hes obviously been watching gemma Atkinson story's so hes probably kidnapped a squirrel from the park. I might ring the rspca and say the poor little thing is being forced to be his mate.
I actually had to check her stories to see that that squirrel of Gemma's had survived the other day after her saying she'd seen one run over. Felt quite invested! πŸ˜‚ RSPCA wouldn't care though as grey squirrels are classed as vermin. Like Fakey and his rat friend from Portugal πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No squirrel stories yet this morning? How long before he names it πŸ™„
More importantly has he got any actual work this week?

• Haha
No squirrel stories yet this morning? How long before he names it πŸ™„
More importantly has he got any actual work this week?
How dare you, He neeeeeeds to see a Doctor so clearly must be a very poorly boy and cant possibly line up any work at the moment

• Haha
I strongly believe Fakey is psychotic or why else would he persist in posting unflattering photos from the past, of his 1st child. I suppose we should be grateful he didn’t post the usual unflattering one he has rinsed countless times. Flapz has never used it so she must be very unhappy when he does so but her hands are tied as he is a scary bellend and she wouldn’t want cross him. Mr unemployed, go ring DWP for a handout!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
3 strories already about nothing other then him being bored as he has no work again
His going to be unbearable isn't he
Mind you might mean flapz gets a real job just to get away :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously not looking a good day for you bro as you haven’t managed to get a doctors appointment this morning so you won’t be able to get signed off sick for the next couple of weeks plus you look dressed for a run so you definitely not ill - glad to see you living up to your tattle name as it definitely suits you fakey by name and fakey by nature

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet he sits crying when he notices all the lost followers.
---
ETA if he loses more than 9000 followers he’s gonna be back to below a million πŸ˜‚ if anyone follows him still please unfollow let’s get him to #lessthan1million

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
(12/05)

For anyone having a bad day, well fear no more. Things could be worse. You too could be trying to make friends with a SQUIRREL!

436352505_466333936055290_3690155892492720265_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.