Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading some of the comments on his latest post 🤢 are these people right in the head? I couldn’t imagine writing on a strangers post about their child like this. They speak as if they actually know him/them personally 🤯
I’ve not blocked the names out on this occasion cos frankly they need naming and shaming 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Afternoon everyone,

Hope everyone is good. Just been working in south of France before festival begins (I tried to sneak a cake back into the country, but couldn’t so ate it at the security 😂) so what boring tit have I missed ? Rinse repeat x 12 everyday.

You know I find para social relationship fascinating as it just leaves me soo confused by the delusion of people. There are some people who will treat a ❤ like they are now best friends ? It’s bleeping weird. They will fight for people who they don’t know or act like that because they follow their cultivated contrived social media accounts & therefore feel close to them ? WTF.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See the other most annoying and on par with him for exposing your young child for likes😳Laura Anderson is at the award ceremony tonight.Leo looks a absolute mess and the freaks who comment on his posts really need to go sit in a dark room somewhere.Wonder what exciting job he has got this week🤣Am loving they both must be so skint and hating being with each other at home 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absent all weekend and look what the first thing she posts is 😂 Yep we’ve all been on the edge of our seats waiting for a reminder with her personal code 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got a better deal from that shite hello fresh through the post the other day so whatever she’s flogging is less discount than what they are giving the general public hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No Sunday lunch out then just boring small portion hello fresh 😂
---
How many times a week does Zelda cut the grass 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome welcome 😃 Yeah he isn’t quite the nice guy he tries to show 😡
I agree. He fooled me for a while until I saw how tightly he grabbed Sophie’s wrist on her insta story a couples years back. He fooled many unsuspecting people during the pandemic with his insta posts. He did his best to pretend he didn’t like influencers and tried to be sarcy about them. We didn’t realise he was simply jealous of them. Who can forget all those put on female characters he used to play in his insta stories, ewwwww. Not funny in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's proberly sulking because they're not at the baftas... good job she never bought one of those classy dresses 😂

Do you think they bicker over who's hello fresh link gets the most buyers, I reckon they don't and get any and keep plugging it to look like they're in demand and for the free food.
Pretty sure the compare likes and comments on posts.

If he spent as much time potty training yhe kid as he does eyeing himself up maris would have nailed it by now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh God it’s gonna be squirrel content now isn’t it🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ better than Maris I suppose 😂

• Haha
duck sake, people talking about lockdown like it's some sort of flex, it's bleeping BORING. No one CARES about your lockdown ExPeRiEnCe, we all just got on with it, and got over it! FFS! It may just be triggering me as I had very pad PND at that time but FFS, change the record!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.