Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that the noise squirrels make when they're pissed off? 😂 Leave it alone head it doesn't need your dipper head in it's face and it doesn't need maris chucking something at his head twit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So Sicknote Simon is at it again, is this going to be his excuse reason for not working this week?
Nothing to do with the fact no one wants to employ him.

Reactions: 15
Imagine getting up and moaning about not getting in the doctors while stood filming topless🤢🤢He really is such a creep and who cares and why even go online to chat tit constantly.Flaps missing all weekend that new agency she joined working well with finding her work then🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do ye want some nuts , do ye wants some nuts 😡 what an annoying sound no wonder the squirrel is hiding

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He needs to find work just so he can replenish the followers he’s regularly losing 😂
Insta are clearing bots so it will be them that’s why he isn’t buying anymore he’s caught up here and knows there’s no point

• Heart
I can look across the road to see squirrels on the green in my estate anytime... 🤣. He has absolutely nothing to post about, does he!

• Heart
Imagine getting up and moaning about not getting in the doctors while stood filming topless🤢🤢He really is such a creep and who cares and why even go online to chat tit constantly.Flaps missing all weekend that new agency she joined working well with finding her work then🤣🤣🤣
And I mean...heaven forbid he tries to make a doctor's appointment whilst also holding down a full time job. He's got all day to sit on the phone to get through!

Reactions: 17
He definitely got this idea off of Gemma Atkinson. Funny thing is he followed her on Instagram because I remember him start following her a while back. Just looked and he’s no longer following her. I bet he unfollowed so if anyone says about him copying her squirrel content, he’ll say he doesn’t follow her, so knew nothing about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that all his content for today then sick note and squirrel? 😂 Flappys new lips still Mia? 😂

• Haha
So Sicknote is trying to get through to the doctors. Has his Tinnitus, bad back, bad hip or anxiety flared up again. Just as well he's unemployed - he's got plenty of time to keep phoning today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If only he showed as much interest in his wife and child as he has that squirrel already

• Haha
Reactions: 20
(12/05)

For anyone having a bad day, well fear no more. Things could be worse. You too could be trying to make friends with a SQUIRREL!

View attachment 2932526
View attachment 2932527
View attachment 2932528
View attachment 2932530
Afternoon All,

This bleep is an idiot. A bleeping IDIOT.

And he can says it’s a joke - it’s not, this is how bleeping Desperate he is for content.
I’m embarrassed, this bleep is a married man with a kid to provide for (because this bleep is paying for Freddie) and he’s posting videos of him trying to coax a squirrel on the gram ?!

I love this gif - it works for this post.

Attachments

• Haha
This is just getting embarrassing now. A 36yr old, married man with two kids, calling a squirrell Peanut, trying to coax it to eat and filming it all for Instagram. Why put down a saucer and a cup that you would use? That's utter filth. 🤢

Screenshot_20240513-151500~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Look at the latest account he’s started following 😂 Trying to grift for Flappys Mother’s Day present? You know the same Flappy who had laser hair removal but advertises razors 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s teach Leo to punch😳😳Dear god the parenting skills by this dick head really do leave me speechless.Why is the prick topless again he really does turn my stomach🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.