Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see if he goes on about the squirrell as much as she does 😴 If he buys it a house, he’s definitely stealing her content 😂
Bingo. He’s just said he’s ordered one off Amazon 😂😂😂 Anybody that follows them both must see what he’s doing. I mean I know he has no original ideas of his own and copies other peoples content all the time, but surely he could have copied something better than befriending a squirrel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thinks he’s Snow White ffs. Peanut hates you Fakey.
Also, your kid has absolutely no clue what you’re instructing him to do 🥊🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet when the doctors ask “name please”
He says ,”Quickenden” “Jake Quickenden”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bingo. He’s just said he’s ordered one off Amazon 😂😂😂 Anybody that follows them both must see what he’s doing. I mean I know he has no original ideas of his own and copies other peoples content all the time, but surely he could have copied something better than befriending a squirrel 😂
Noooo he didn’t😂😂😂😂😂 Gemma was proudly showing off her masisve garden asking where to put it, fakey can’t do the same 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You will be tamed he says making it sound more like a threat while throwing peanuts at it's head run away little squirrel fast as you can

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Boring bastard. Have they had another fight? Shes fallen off the face of the earth again. Or is she out getting more work done to herself?

• Heart
Boring bastard. Have they had another fight? Shes fallen off the face of the earth again. Or is she out getting more work done to herself?
She’s sobbing in the corner wishing she had a PA to open all the packages that overwhelm her or filming the jeans reel 😂😂

@CrazyBaldhead been working fine for me 🤞

• Haha
The whole point of that "teaching" video was to show us Leo was wearing pants not a nappy! That's wrong on do many levels

Squirrels cause mega damage if they can get in your roof, your usually ok if your house is properly maintained ....oh dear ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s teach Leo to punch😳😳Dear god the parenting skills by this dick head really do leave me speechless.Why is the prick topless again he really does turn my stomach🤢🤢
He's under the delusion he's hot.
He's bleeping far from it 😖😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
PERHAPS FAKEY if you and your grifter beard paid anything to the NHS you might get an appointment. Won’t mummy and daddy pay private for you? ☹🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The whole point of that "teaching" video was to show us Leo was wearing pants not a nappy! That's wrong on do many levels

Squirrels cause mega damage if they can get in your roof, your usually ok if your house is properly maintained ....oh dear ...
I’m hoping and praying that this will happen 😂🐿😂🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His reason for what though? Being an attention seeking, fame hungry, self entitled, work shy, grief thieving, lying, egotistical, narcissistic wanker.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Maris isn't a photogenic kid at all. May as well be a king edward in a potato sack?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.