Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Just seen he’s already on his way home. So obviously not trusted to go live on TM or LW then 😂 Get ready for him filming himself with Purdey today 🤢
Hate to defend him but TM and LW always have different competition presenters to GMB and Lorraine, so he's not been sacked yet.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38

trine

Chatty Member
Whining and moaning as he walks for miles
Hope he gets blisters, chub rub and piles.
Giant nose and sticking out ears
You really can’t miss him, I’m hoping for tears.
Filming all day, talking all night
Boring his companions with all his shite.
36 hours of attention seeking
By the time he’s done he’ll be proper reeking.
At the finish line he spots a stick and a spud
Oh wait! No no, it’s Flaps and the Dud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So their cat is missing but the three of them have gone out, I’m assuming to Freddy’s football this morning. Sorry if my cat was missing I’d be round the streets where I live looking for him. Flappy normally single parents so why not take Leo with her to footy and Fakey go look for the cat? Two reasons. They really don’t give a fucking shit about Purdey or it’s a bullshit story so they can do a post when he ‘returns’ to up their engagement. Cunts 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Greta22

Chatty Member
I can’t believe they’ve let him on live 😂 notice he’s not in the studio though. Wonder if this means he’s doing the rounds today and will also be on TM and LW later? Now we know why he left Flappy doing the search for Purdey yesterday. He had to conserve his energy to be up early for ITV win 🙄 So Kate Lawler - Antigua, Sweden. Vicky Pattison - Mauritius. Lisa Snowdon, Laura Hamilton - Canaries, Spain, etc.. and then Fakey - Dunelm and now a BMW garage in London. If there’s a pecking order, he’s definitely at the bottom of it 🤭
---
So done a post (not a story, an actual post) sharing it on both their grids announcing Purdey is home. So blatantly done to get their engagement up 🤢
My hubby doesn’t know anything about Fakey. Watched his stint on GMB this morning he pipes up with who’s the man with the weird teeth, he’s terrible 😂😂😂 no words needed from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

trine

Chatty Member
Couple of observations about his big moment on the red carpet..

- A few of the photographers actually pointed their cameras down or started fiddling with their equipment (not a euphemism) when he started posing 😂
View attachment 2950021

- Someone must have shouted something at him because he pulls out his pretend reading glasses and defiantly holds them up whilst mouthing off at someone before tuning to stomp off. I originally thought he was giving someone the finger or giving a two fingered salute because his micro expressions and body language were hostile so I watched it again to check.

View attachment 2950022
One of the paps probably shouted “who dressed you? Should’ve gone to SpecSavers” upon which crybaby pulls out his specs and mouths something back ending in either bro or mate
---
Wonka called, he wants his Oompa Loompas spray tan back
IMG_5604.png

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
The trolling of his son is actually shocking to see.Him looking into the camera constantly is beyond sickening.I honestly have never seen a more pathetic issue of a man who sits and watches himself back on tv.His need to film himself and poor Leo just turns my stomach.Flaps do something and get that poor child seen by a doctor.And tell your stupid husband to just grow the fuck up😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I can’t remember exactly what brought me to this thread. I’d seen him on TV shows but had no opinion of him one way or another. I stumbled across him in lockdown and don’t judge me 😂 but enjoyed his stories. I think what changed for me was when they had the baby. Anyone that makes an insta account for a newborn is a cunt. Then to use that baby constantly to get online and media attention, because you’re desperate to stay in the public eye but can’t manage it off your own merit, is an even bigger cunt. I still to this day don’t believe Leo was trolled the way they said he was and if he was, the fact he kept using the alleged photo, and still does to this day, proves again what an fame hungry, attention seeking arsewipe he is.
Also the constant taking the piss out of influencers. Again I thought this was funny at the time. When he then tried becoming one himself and got called out on it, the real Fakey showed himself for what he was. A lying, desperate, passive aggressive, hypocritical, self entitled wanker.
It’s hard to believe this started out as a rave thread 😂😂😂. What’s funnier, he always wanted to be popular. Well 104 threads on tattle is exceptionally high for someone who is basically just an ex reality contestant, but I don’t think that was the sort of popularity he had in mind 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
If he has 2 cup final tickets and not able to use them why isn’t he auctioning them to raise some money for the Sarcoma charity that he is supposedly the ambassador for - christ that twat is such a f🤬ing liar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
He just keeps making himself look more of a twat with every day that passes. I cringe so hard he’s fucking tragic

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
That has got to be the ultimate cringe watching him 'work the decks' & nodding his big chicken dipper head along to it. Does he even know what he's doing😅
Screenshot_20240517-104236_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

gagzi

VIP Member
Poor kid's just a performing monkey to him. Imagine getting up at 06.30 to shove a camera in his face to try to show tattle what a clever boy he is. Always makes us see the opposite though! I know all children are different but my lad was saying all the names of the different cars we walked past when he was 2 and chattering away. I'd imagine this is partly to do with the fact that we didn't shove a phone in his face from the moment he was born and then not interact with him at all when not showing off to the gram. Because we all know their interactions are purely for engagement and then he's ignored and left to his own devices. What a sad family...he also needs to go to rehab for social media and phone addiction because he's obsessed. His phone to him is like crack to a druggie!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Alright to go out last night though. Alright to do a woe is me face story (including pout 🤮) His minds working overtime because he can’t understand why his engagement and following is decreasing daily on insta and why he was only one of about 6 z listers at the film premiere, and still he didn’t make the DM 😂
He’s definitely gearing up for some sort of anxiety/mental health/pity/grief post. I’d put money on it…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick