Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how to make a new thread? Is there a most votes thread title contender? Plattyjoobs had a good one...
Screenshot_20240525-182148_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whining and moaning as he walks for miles
Hope he gets blisters, chub rub and piles.
Giant nose and sticking out ears
You really can’t miss him, I’m hoping for tears.
Filming all day, talking all night
Boring his companions with all his shite.
36 hours of attention seeking
By the time he’s done he’ll be proper reeking.
At the finish line he spots a stick and a spud
Oh wait! No no, it’s Flaps and the Dud.
I do love a good rhyme 🤣 and this one is excellent and spot on - I seem to have lost my mojo recently writing poems about this idiot as everyday it’s just rinse and repeat
#groundhogday

Reactions: 10
I call bullshit that Fakey had 2 tickets for FA cup final - he’d have been fuming missing them win. He’s only said it so everyone says how wonderful he is sacrificing his tickets for the walk.

Reactions: 14
Just had a look at his stories before I head to work.And he’s posted 22 times so far😳😳What a sad pathetic excuse of a man he is.As for his tiny :mthis morning 🤢🤢he really turns my stomach.Very much doubt he will walk all night.So much support from his million bots 😳😳Goes to show that no one actually is interested in his look at me walk today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.