Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their neighbours must absolutely hate him. Constantly shouting his dumb mouth off. Again, no sign of Miss Piggy; probably hates him being at home now. The length of that kid's hair is beyond a joke.

View attachment 2930646
View attachment 2930647
View attachment 2930648
View attachment 2930649
View attachment 2930650
View attachment 2930652
---

What an unfortunate looking goblin. 🤢
Maybe she’s not about because she’s getting ready cos she’s off to the Baftas 😂😂😂 she did say she had an event to go to a few weeks back and looking on insta, there are some real scraping the barrel z listers going.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has no idea how to talk to that kid it's always what's your favourite this what's your favourite that thinks he's dad of the year he hasn't got a bloody clue yet again could have taken him out somewhere but no sat on his lazy arse in the garden

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He might love the normal idiots saying what a wonderful dad he is (always the same names coming up) but he’s going to hate the amount of people saying that Leo is the double of Flappy 😂 The next post will be Leo and the side by side of him at that age again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fakey getting excited because the goblin can do a thumbs up. FFS it's not like he just read War And Peace by Dostoevsky, he just moved one digit on his hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Using the side by side yet again 😴 just surprised he’s not used the normal troll picture. I reckon he’s been reading here again this morning. No troll picture and talking about lockdown? Coincidence. I doubt it 😂
Well the kid will still be wearing nappies as a teenager at this rate

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jobless and the look at my teenage son tit gets posted once again.He really is just such a bore and now the ice baths are back🤢🤢🤣🤣Just got up after my first of three 12 hour night shifts.👍One shot Jake talking about sperm🤢🤢He really needs to just piss off and take him stupid wife with him.How do they even pay bills with no income and after a unnecessary holiday they clearly couldn’t afford.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been absolutely addicted to watching Fat Friends again on Netflix and duck me, Leo is the absolute spit of Kelly's husband, Kevin!

Uncanny! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240512-125255~2.png

---
Bet it stinks of shite and piss after Benjamin Button has been in it with no nappy on ..
Streaming with bacteria and parasites, just like the piss tub!

• Haha
Bet he’s fuming how much it looks like Flaps before she had all her procedures on her face.
Is it even his? 🤔
IMG_5539.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if this threas got temp closed like the Hinch thread he'd be completely out of ideas for content :ROFLMAO: Hi Fakey tell us how the potty training isnt going

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is ice cube to hide tiny little 🐔 and shame on those people for making such sycophantic comments, he will dine out of them🤢 anyway! BBQ time at the turtles
Leo looks so much like your brother.

What, bleeping dead you utter bleep?
---
Imagine if this threas got temp closed like the Hinch thread he'd be completely out of ideas for content :ROFLMAO: Hi Fakey tell us how the potty training isnt going
Ooh, why did that get closed?

• Haha
Using the side by side yet again 😴 just surprised he’s not used the normal troll picture. I reckon he’s been reading here again this morning. No troll picture and talking about lockdown? Coincidence. I doubt it 😂
bleeping hell Fakey, bore off will you🥴🥴🥴 Gail does not look like a teenager at ALL🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.