Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Is this marriage clearly a sham?

• Yes

Votes: 134 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge thank you for all the votes for my new thread title! ๐Ÿ˜˜

The Full Monty's last show was the 13th April and they celebrated unemployment by booking a "bucket list" holiday to the Bahamas. From what we had seen of it so far, it was more "clearance bin" than "bucket list". It looked tit.

We had an embarrassing reel by the pool (still waiting for Gail to turn his head), more staged photos and the only food picture was a dried-up old omelette!

Flapz shared a reel where Freddie was sunburnt but said that "he wasn't". She must be blind as well as dumb. ๐Ÿคก

Screenshot_20240427-154353~2.png

Screenshot_20240427-153207~2.png

Then they both stooped lower than a snake's belly creating speculation that she might be pregnant! Fat chance of that one! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20240427-154319~2.png

Flapz, for someone on a "bucket list" holiday, had a face like a slapped arse all throughout it. It's clear to see that this "marriage" is a complete sham and it SHOWS! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Last night, they went on a "date night" and did another cringe reel in the hotel room. This involved a fake kiss which didn't even make contact with the lips! It's honestly pathetic at this point. They can't even fake it anymore!

The Sarcoma Ball is tonight. Let's hope the prick doesn't try and sing! Will the Beard go with him? Stay tuned!

Keep on grinding Fakeys! ๐ŸŒˆ

Previous thread:

---
The "contactless kiss". More fake than their "designer" gear!

Screenshot_20240427-155226~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the recap and fab new title, I shall miss Robโ€™s jizzy knob ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well done on another thread title win and thanks for the recap @CrazyBaldhead ๐Ÿ˜Š.
No sign of him today. Maybe heโ€™s had a huge audition in London whilst heโ€™s there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can tell he's actually (badly over) acting checking her out in that reel too. There is nothing natural about their relationship at all.
I saw a story on my Facebook the other day from a fella I went to school with and his wife was videoing them in the bar at the airport and honestly there's a split second where he looks at her with such love and warmth, it was honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen, and I honestly thought of there two when I seen it because everything is just so set up for instragram. I often wonder do they really even truly love each other or have they just settled. Even the way they are with each others families is the strangest thing to me.

Must be a bitter pill for jake to swallow.. he was rumored to have cheated on Danielle and left her as he was craving the little bit of fame he had while dancing on ice (ended up with egg on his face there though, no danielle and a shite career ever since ๐Ÿคฃ) yet Danielle and her husband but have a far superior home, family and lifestyle to f&f.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well doors open for the ball at 6pm fakeys wonder what tunes he is going to bang out tonight sat there with his music stand and lyric book because he isn't professional enough to learn the lyrics himself will we get more tunes about gangsters, drug dealers and mistreating women? Nothing on Polly Parrot's insta if she doesn't go he is doomed remember the miserable faces on everyone last year till she went round getting them all up? Will be car crash either way get your popcorn everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is turning the likes of her posts constantly now๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSo loving the fact that these two boring twats are not getting the attention they crave.Have the gruesome two fallen out after the fakest date night Iโ€™ve ever seen.Of on my first night shift will have a nosey during the early hours see if prick even turns up tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fabulous thread title Crazy & had to laugh as this: more "clearance bin" than "bucket list". ๐Ÿ˜… And that 'contactless kiss.' They literally don't know how to be around each other. There is nothing loving, sincere or natural about them.

I bet if you were on another table near them & spent the evening covertly watching them you'd see them on their phones a lot & no little kisses or hand holding going on. Once back in their hotel room pillows are plumped & pushed up to the head board ready to sit in bed editing & posting their reels, counting likes & having a sneak at Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought flapster was going to the ball, didnโ€™t she do a dress choice for โ€œan eventโ€it isnโ€™t like she gets invited to loads it could be anything else ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Is she going to the Sarcoma Ball do we reckon๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
Nobody thinks her job is glamorous ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought flapster was going to the ball, didnโ€™t she do a dress choice for โ€œan eventโ€it isnโ€™t like she gets invited to loads it could be anything else ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Nobody thinks her job is glamorous ๐Ÿ˜‚
She is the worst publicist ever๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was absolute manic yesterday. Definitely on the โ„ Bet itโ€™s took him all day to come down from it in time for the Sarcoma event.

WTF does Polly even do? Why does she need to attend a charity event with him? bleeping madness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is going on with parrots hair??
Clearly going to film Fakeys set. I'm surprised they've got a Charlene White off Loose Women presenting & not ol Fakey boy
Screenshot_20240427_191855_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Excellent new tittle my Angel @CrazyBaldhead! Let the next level of missing his dead dad, dead bro, whilst being tanned and burned as heโ€™s excellent ambassador for prom the Sarcoma Ball!
Polly will be creaming herself and flaps wonโ€™t be able to make any expressions because her face is so filled and frozen at the age of 31! Oh and pass her a lettuce leaf, she could do with one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.