Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are going to Zelda’s on Sunday with both of the boys? She annoys me so skip past most of her boring soap and weather updates.Wonder if dumping the kids as it’s going to be a long weekend with him taking over that blokes charity walk😡😡Glad I’m working as will just read on here as that prick really gets on my nerves when he pretends he actually gives a tit about anyone.
You know why. Flappys driving to pick him up after his walk. Obviously want to keep Zelda sweet for some reason. Either cash or babysitting would be my guesses.
---
How do I copy a story onto here?

Fakeys pretending to understand Spud in a conversation to do with the chunk eating yet again and he cuts himself off at the end with “why are you so …”

Answers on a postcard : “why are you so bleeping thick?”
Is this the one 😊👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys remember Fakeys had a "killer week" at WORK, obviously he needs a nap on the train 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a pair of skid marks these two are.Has he even donated to that lads page as i couldn’t find his stupid name.Remember when that lady from the nursery died and she made sure you saw his donation😡😡Flaps forgot to show us her countdown clock but take it from me no one bleeping cares about the next tit you come up with 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Almost new thread time anyone volunteering to start it when the time comes? Crazy still missing ☹

Naps more than a bleeping baby, how apt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is that 🤣🤣Filters on overdrive and is that the job a comfort fabric softener 🤣🤣🤣 back room🤣🤣Please just 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_9900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
He looked an absolute bleeping disgrace. Looks like the bargain rail at Oxfam. Scruffy smelly bleep.
---

He looks like a taxi with the back doors open. bleeping Easter island head ..
I just don’t understand why he keeps wearing haggard looking outfits from yesteryear. They are brassic no matter how they fake it on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How embarrassing. Work event 🤣 So who got the invite him or her? What a bleeping state she looks 🤮 All the way to London just for that. Certainly pulling in the big money deals 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sam Thompson has got Love Island Aftersun bet he won't mention it when it starts this time
Sam has been doing Aftersun for 3 years. You see Fakey…..consistency brings in the gigs. I bet Sam could afford to bin it but he’s carrying on with it. He’s very good on there.
---
So Flappys going to London with him for ‘work’ as well. I’m assuming she meant work outing/event not a work out 🙄 5.15pm and they’re still on the train and he said he was only ‘working’ til 8pm. Another long day again then 🙄 how desperate must they both be, to be going to London just for something for a couple of hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ Especially when he’s got to be up and walking at 6am in Liverpool.
Beyond staged. She should throw his phone out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the bloody hell is she wearing? Could she not pop on a nice summer dress and some sandals and I don't even know where to start with that thing on his top half

• Haha
Loads of Off Limits people there and home influencer types. Flappy obviously tagged along 😂 Surprised that Tony and Pete are lowering themselves going to z list events like this though 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a scruffy pair of idiots.They spend supposedly all that money on clothes and both look like they are of to McDonald’s for tea🤣🤣

• Haha
So they are going to Zelda’s on Sunday with both of the boys? She annoys me so skip past most of her boring soap and weather updates.Wonder if dumping the kids as it’s going to be a long weekend with him taking over that blokes charity walk😡😡Glad I’m working as will just read on here as that prick really gets on my nerves when he pretends he actually gives a tit about anyone.
At first I thought mummy dearest's instagram account was a care home 😳

• Haha
Probably got a fiver in his back pocket and with train fare they really are living the high life.Has she not got the memo and those shoes lol no words needed
IMG_9889.jpeg
IMG_9904.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.