Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His gay lover has posted a pic of them together. How is this classed as work?! Being invited to a Comfort event, big woop! Doubt he’s getting paid. A ‘killer week’ indeed, of getting paid very little & not being able to pay the bills. Doesn’t matter as he’s getting to cream his pants with posing with all these other Z-listers.

IMG_0327.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fuckin hell I'm dying here🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀 comfort 😭 😭😭 bleeping comfort and he's calling it work ffs. Flappy looks like tit too, those bleeping shoes on her canoe feet💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably got a fiver in his back pocket and with train fare they really are living the high life.Has she not got the memo and those shoes lol no words neededView attachment 2955181View attachment 2955180
Ain't those the cheapo Primark canal barges she was advertising the other week.
Real high life there, goyyysss....
Perhaps they got paid a years worth of fabric freshener instead of money 💰 💰 💰
---
Fakeys face is terrifying
View attachment 2955217
Pyjama jacket and his Ronald Macdonald trainers...
It's a stylist he needs, not a bleeping publicist...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alright you lot, I’ve not been on this thread in ages! Just seen Fakey on Pete Wicks stories. The Bowens or whoever they are have nicked Pete’s phone and are filming stories at this comfort event. Fakey comes right up to camera and says ‘you’re a head’ about Pete! I think he knows Pete can’t stand him. 😂

Reactions: 15
When your Z list life is sooo tit you end up looking like this. At least Flaps has a pair of freshly battered skate wing for the taking....
Screenshot_20240524-231849_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240524-231928_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240524-232017_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
He is milking this walk for all it’s worth.No links to donate just him as usual giving it the big i am.Going to give his stories a miss as would rather see my lovely residents at work than that prick.Good luck whoever gets to see this tit over the weekend.Hope it pisses down and he shows a tiny bit of respect for what this actual walk is about(but doubt he will😳)

Reactions: 16
All the loser influencers are there, Grotty Jotties journal, Beckies bit of sparkle, so he’s not being paid ..she will be given a comfort bottle to cuddle on way home! Honestly it’s hardly a high class event. Couple of losers. The shoes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
The l
Alright you lot, I’ve not been on this thread in ages! Just seen Fakey on Pete Wicks stories. The Bowens or whoever they are have nicked Pete’s phone and are filming stories at this comfort event. Fakey comes right up to camera and says ‘you’re a head’ about Pete! I think he knows Pete can’t stand him. 😂
This one?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is he wearing a blouse?🥹
Hahahahahaaaaa 😆 😆
---
His gay lover has posted a pic of them together. How is this classed as work?! Being invited to a Comfort event, big woop! Doubt he’s getting paid. A ‘killer week’ indeed, of getting paid very little & not being able to pay the bills. Doesn’t matter as he’s getting to cream his pants with posing with all these other Z-listers.

View attachment 2955209
....he's never happier than when he's touching chris/ underneath him/taking it from him
---
Jake Quickenden #105 Dresses like a woman, and she's no Vamp ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.