Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright you lot, I’ve not been on this thread in ages! Just seen Fakey on Pete Wicks stories. The Bowens or whoever they are have nicked Pete’s phone and are filming stories at this comfort event. Fakey comes right up to camera and says ‘you’re a head’ about Pete! I think he knows Pete can’t stand him. 😂
He’s always attention seeking!
---
His little blow of his checks like his doing something heroic 😂
As if he isn’t just doing it for attention. Hopefully he has the runs so it derails his publicity seeking ways. There ain’t a charitable bone in his body.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the segment on this morning a couple of days ago where the same breed as purdy is being band in loads of country's. Scotland being one!!! They are said they are bread basically for influencer and come with all sorts of problems. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the segment on this morning a couple of days ago where the same breed as purdy is being band in loads of country's. Scotland being one!!! They are said they are bread basically for influencer and come with all sorts of problems. 😔
Absolute twats bet the tena Huns don’t know the problems☹ witch just wanted a picture perfect cat she didn’t want a pet 😡

See he’s already up acting the hero 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe all these events he goes to and this is the one Flappy tags along on and they both call it ‘working’ 😂 It was basically a staff outing for Off Limits. Honestly it shows how desperate they both are. If you had to be in Liverpool to start a 100 mile walk at 6am the next day, would you even bother going to a cleaning event that in all likelihood you’re not even being paid for? Also notice he didn’t acknowledge Flappy was even with him because he was too busy getting selfies with the other z listers there.
I notice the ‘Gucci’ backpack is making an appearance today 😂 and as for that thing he’s wearing on his nose, that’s just another way of drawing attention to himself 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably got a fiver in his back pocket and with train fare they really are living the high life.Has she not got the memo and those shoes lol no words neededView attachment 2955181View attachment 2955180
Apparently these ballet pumps are in 😱. Can't remember the designer company who did them initially and wanted £600 for them! but I saw another influencer say Dune had a good dupe for much less. Think Flaps are the Primark version

Reactions: 10
I bet he’s filming non stop going by the comments.That bloke will regret letting that creepy idiot make this all about him.Why did flaps even go last night as he obviously ignored her to get his ugly mug pictured with the other z listers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's only done 15 miles and he's already whinging wonder if he will jack it in before tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet he’s filming non stop going by the comments.That bloke will regret letting that creepy idiot make this all about him.Why did flaps even go last night as he obviously ignored her to get his ugly mug pictured with the other z listers.
It’s the fact she marked her stories as ‘ads’ when it’s obvious they went because of Off Limits so nothing to do with her. Yep he’s already whinging on his stories and is asking people in the area to bring him water cos he’s already run out 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The thing about him is he won’t have correct shoes on and will more than likely pull out.Not watching him as he does my head in😳

Reactions: 12
Well we knew that was coming Jeanie 😳😳No way will he finish this walk😳And why is he actually even bothering as I’m sure others are doing it for genuine reasons unlike him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.