Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ he’s already moaning about this walk and he’s not even started it yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ So he’s got ‘work’ until 8pm in London apparently. So no doubt another zlist pr event he’s going to, just to try and get seen and papped at 🙄 Killer Week for him according to Polly.
Monday - was on live TV from a BMW garage for a total of about 5mins
Tuesday - seat filler at Princes Trust Awards - 3hrs
Wednesday - was in London but didn’t say what for. Home by late afternoon - maybe 3hrs
Thursday - nothing
Friday - something in London later on - again probably 2/3 hours
By my calculations he’s probably done 10 hours ‘work’ this week and that’s me being generous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've figured out where he sourced his jacket - he obviously couldn't afford the trousers 🤣🤣🤣
1000024497.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So now he’s saying he had two tickets for the FA cup final but binned them off to do this walk for charity. Yep course he did 🤥 He’s also binned off the zlist charity footy match which he failed to mention. Thinks it makes him sound such a wonderful charitable person which we all know he isn’t.
Why would he bin them off? Why would he not let Fred go with his Dad......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've put this behind a spoiler in case anyone is having brekkie 🤣
He looks like a trophy head 🏆 Have his ears always been so big
The Jacket looks even worse up close with the mismatched trousers
That get up makes him look like someone playing the character of a used car salesman in a very bad movie. Very bad. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Afternoon everyone, hope you are all good.

bleeping sake, seen Swiss Tony this morning in his cheap ill fitted suit.
The fact he keeps uploading himself doing a 45 second VT for a competition on his stories is telling you he’s a sad pathetic bleep. He just wants to be on telly. bleep.

• Heart
Sam Thompson has got Love Island Aftersun bet he won't mention it when it starts this time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do I copy a story onto here?

Fakeys pretending to understand Spud in a conversation to do with the chunk eating yet again and he cuts himself off at the end with “why are you so …”

Answers on a postcard : “why are you so bleeping thick?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they are going to Zelda’s on Sunday with both of the boys? She annoys me so skip past most of her boring soap and weather updates.Wonder if dumping the kids as it’s going to be a long weekend with him taking over that blokes charity walk😡😡Glad I’m working as will just read on here as that prick really gets on my nerves when he pretends he actually gives a tit about anyone.

Reactions: 12
So Flappys going to London with him for ‘work’ as well. I’m assuming she meant work outing/event not a work out 🙄 5.15pm and they’re still on the train and he said he was only ‘working’ til 8pm. Another long day again then 🙄 how desperate must they both be, to be going to London just for something for a couple of hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ Especially when he’s got to be up and walking at 6am in Liverpool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Average return ticket price from Colchester to London is £33
Multiply by 2 is £66
Add in parking which will likely be minimum £8
You are looking at least £70 for that pair of idiots to get into London, that's before you factor in tube,taxi or Uber to where they are actually going..
So for a couple of hours this is costing close to £100 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.