Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two going away again🥴🥴🥴 wonder if the kids are going too. Ha, that reel has bleeping bombed🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can 2 unemployed adults have such a filthy home? 🤢
IMG_4137.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just rewatched her stories and realised not only did she get her Charlotte tilbury make up gifted, she’s then got the bloody cheek to aff link the lipstick to try and earn commission on something she got for free 😡 I reckon their trip next weekend will be the first grifted one of this year and will be connected to her huge secret announcement. If it is travel, for the amount of instacunts already doing this, and a lot of them with much higher followings than she has, I genuinely can’t see how she’ll make a decent living from it. Plus to sell this kind of thing, you need a much more vibrant personality than she’s got 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know Chazza Dawson is a ‘mother’ that is doing this (says it all) but surely it’s more suited to people that haven’t got the ties of young kids? Mind due, one thing you can always rely on F&F for is putting their wants and needs before their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So every day he’s made an appearance on TV this week for the competition, he’s actually filmed it to put it on his stories 🤢. If that’s not pure desperation, I don’t know what is. All I can say if Freddie thinks he looks a lot younger on TV, what the duck must he look like in reality 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Both are so far up their own arses it’s actually embarrassing.Her with a timer like anyone gives a tit about her announcement.Him watching himself on tv is just so cringe.These little jobs can’t be earning much so how they pay the bills is beyond me.He won’t stay awake for thirty six hours😳and is only doing this walk as never does anything for that charity.Will be all about him like everything else he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've put this behind a spoiler in case anyone is having brekkie 🤣
1000024483.jpg
He looks like a trophy head 🏆 Have his ears always been so big
The Jacket looks even worse up close with the mismatched trousers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Some people age well but boy my Jake as his weird mum calls him definitely isn’t👍Flaps looks shocking and all that money on skin care and surgery makes her look in her early forties.Zelda obviously has botox and her make up is awful as less is better as you age.Anyone gifting sun cream to her needs a head wobble as those kids are never protected from harmful rays when on holiday😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So now he’s saying he had two tickets for the FA cup final but binned them off to do this walk for charity. Yep course he did 🤥 He’s also binned off the zlist charity footy match which he failed to mention. Thinks it makes him sound such a wonderful charitable person which we all know he isn’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
God he’s so pathetic it’s sickening.Making it all about himself and of course the dead brother has to come into play.Have you donated bleep face and it’s not your walk😳He is clearly going to film content and look like he gives a tit about anyone else’s pain.Glad I’ve got a 36 hour night shift over the weekend as can’t watch this narcissistic prick taking the glory from that man chris.

So every day he’s made an appearance on TV this week for the competition, he’s actually filmed it to put it on his stories 🤢. If that’s not pure desperation, I don’t know what is. All I can say if Freddie thinks he looks a lot younger on TV, what the duck must he look like in reality 😂
Hahaha, Freddie is a secret Tattler and he doesn’t even know it. Drag him Freddie! Fakey looks decrepit!

• Haha
If he has 2 cup final tickets and not able to use them why isn’t he auctioning them to raise some money for the Sarcoma charity that he is supposedly the ambassador for - christ that twit is such a f🤬ing liar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahhhhh, Mr pre-record is back on GMB today. Cue filming Gail watching him on TV. Bellend!
He looked an absolute bleeping disgrace. Looks like the bargain rail at Oxfam. Scruffy smelly bleep.
---
I've put this behind a spoiler in case anyone is having brekkie 🤣
He looks like a trophy head 🏆 Have his ears always been so big
The Jacket looks even worse up close with the mismatched trousers
He looks like a taxi with the back doors open. bleeping Easter island head ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.