Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we knew that was coming Jeanie 😳😳No way will he finish this walk😳And why is he actually even bothering as I’m sure others are doing it for genuine reasons unlike him.
He’s doing it hoping to get some sort of attention from it and be told what a wonderful charitable person he is 🤢 yep he was really charitable with his fight money wasn’t he 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how the other lads haven’t shoved him into the canals yet. Everyone else is just concentrating on the walk and then there’s him yapping into his phone on the beg for water as he hasn’t brought enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how the other lads haven’t shoved him into the canals yet. Everyone else is just concentrating on the walk and then there’s him yapping into his phone on the beg for water as he hasn’t brought enough.
All he ever does is whine

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now he’s saying his blistered feet are nothing to moan about 🤦🏻‍♀️ so why did he show them and moan about them earlier then? Someone has either told him how whiny he was coming across or he’s reading on here whilst he’s walking along 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whining and moaning as he walks for miles
Hope he gets blisters, chub rub and piles.
Giant nose and sticking out ears
You really can’t miss him, I’m hoping for tears.
Filming all day, talking all night
Boring his companions with all his shite.
36 hours of attention seeking
By the time he’s done he’ll be proper reeking.
At the finish line he spots a stick and a spud
Oh wait! No no, it’s Flaps and the Dud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can see him pulling out with a fake injury then he can pull his fake sad face pretend he's gutted then all his fannies will say oh Jake you can't help being injured you did so well your dad and brother would be really proud of you 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Is the fake fanny still bleeping moaning??
He won't make it to Liverpool, some one will snap and suffocate him during the night.
And by the way, twit face, the media and TV won't be waiting for you at the other end, that's all YOU'RE walking for, isn't it.
bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Currently retailing at £12 in Primark, Norwich.
Nice try, flaps, nice try......and in her size 8 as well!!!
IMG_20240525_135201954.jpg

IMG_20240525_135151755.jpg
IMG_20240525_135132630.jpg
IMG_20240525_135148864.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
head is only walking while watching the footy match 🙄 how much is that going to slow him down? Bloody idiot

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So flaps has donated £50 and nothing from the witch of a mother.She is more interested in her boring tit emmerdale talk😡No way is he going to walk this and if he stops filming will be laid down somewhere.

Reactions: 16
So flaps has donated £50 and nothing from the witch of a mother.She is more interested in her boring tit emmerdale talk😡No way is he going to walk this and if he stops filming will be laid down somewhere.
£50 cheap witch they spent more on travel to their crappy event last night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.