Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaceydooley

Whilst reading all your great comments I’ve thought up a thread title.... What’s the hype about jac and Danny, he’s always got his Todger in another girls fanny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Highlights from the article

speaking about BB:
going on the show saved his marriage because it made him realise Jacqueline "was not as bad as I thought".

Speaking about the jungle
“That month away from her I missed her so much more than I thought I would,” he revealed.

Lockdown was tough because he had to entertain the kids and "my son Ted was ill and when I can’t see him my energy drains and I’m lost without him." I.e. The girls are a pain but I love my son.

"He is keen to mark their fresh start with a grand gesture and plans to renew their wedding vows and have another baby."

“Jac says to get her name tattooed on my wedding finger if I don’t want to wear a ring, but I don’t know...” I.e. Michael Jackson is fine but my wife's name is a no no.

What a charmer all round.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Just because something is designer doesn't mean you should wear it! 😂🤮 Girl has no taste

Who goes on holiday in a lovely country and just spends time insta stories for strangers.... Go and satisfy your man or something. Maybe he won't cheat next time
Bit of a shity comment, satisfy your man so he won't cheat? Pretty sure its not her fault he is a rat! Agree on people's opinion he doesn't look arsed but then leave no excuse for cheating in my opinion and certainly isn't her fault he cheated, he wants his ego stroked by as many women as possible 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Boobmarley

Anyone else seen this on her Instagram...?

sorry but how on earth can he seriously claim that he’s a “good husband” - come on to fuck now!!! If she is swallowing this kind of bullshit chat from him then frankly she’s an absolute moron. A good husband doesn’t stick his dick in various other women during the marriage! A good husband doesn’t completely humiliate his wife all over the National press. A good husband doesn’t go on a reality tv show and outrageously flirt with another contestant!
Love this bit from him.... ‘you’ve clearly never been taught not to be rude!!’ And you Daniel you big thick oaf, were clearly never taught not to threaten the mother of your son to stick a KNIFE in her in the vagina if she met anyone else after you got another woman PREGNANT! 🤨 and you Daniel were never taught not to call your first daughter a complete MISTAKE and then walk out on your marriage when your wife announced she was pregnant with your second daughter, so you could go shag another woman on your holidays (Gaby) that you’d just met 🤨 and you Daniel were never taught not to go on national TV with the woman you were clearly cheating on your wife with, and then when your complete mug of a wife STILL stands by you when you get out, you then spent the night having sex and giving oral to not one but TWO other women (neither of which were the woman you were previously shagging behind your wifes back) bit rude that Danny boy!! But yeah sorry what were you saying about being a great husband, dad and being super attracted to your wife again???

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Boobmarley

I’m sure she’s back
She is and has been posting stories since the release of the Sun article, of Dan in bed giggling about how cute he is. And she is very clearly in a really great mood so it appears all is thoroughly forgiven now he’s said he’ll get her up the muff..I mean duff! These women 🤦‍♀️ its so embarrassing but also shamefully entertaining!! They’re both flogging his dodgy scam business making cash from their ickle fikk and gullubul followers 🥴, he’s made some cash in his pocket from the latest cheating story *big pat on the back for Dan-lie* she’s bagged a free hol promoting the latest sweat-shop tat range, now announced she’s doing a swimsuit range for the ‘average size 12 😉 gals’ He’ll get her pregnant. Cue the OK mags saying “we are stronger than eva, Danyull has learnt from his mistakes” then he will cheat mid-pregnancy and it’ll be “heartbroken Jac is done for good with Danyull’s cheating ways” then “the birth of our third child brought us back togeva we can’t wait to renew our vows” she’ll no longer be happy with her mum rolls and will be flogging the meal replacement shakes again to slim down in time for the wedding 🤣 Lets face it being a completely shameless classless work shy pair of chavvy common mugs pays the bills for these two. So get a bag of popcorn and sit back and laugh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
The Sun have probably got something major on him and have agreed not to run it on the basis that he gave that interview instead.

Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Nah I think Jac loves him, or maybe she is THAT shallow that she can’t bear to let him go because she thinks, well she knows, that she won’t get a man as good looking as Dan again, she is well punching that way imo and tbh she isn’t that nice of a girl so she is suited to him. She comes across like a moody boring bitch in all honesty.

In previous Daily Mail articles about her then she has went on a bit about getting fit but not to “get skinny”, it’s just for her mental health, as if she is trying to prove that she is happy being slightly overweight, because she is overweight and that’s just a fact. She isn’t happy with her size currently and just pretends to be, someone that goes on about their own weight all the time ain’t happy, posting pics of any kind in a bikini is attention seeking behaviour, it’s not like she is just sitting there enjoying the sun or that, she poses in bikinis ffs and pretends that she is confident and happy, my arss!
am I the only person who thinks Dan is an absolute munter?? I don’t see why anyone thinks he’s attractive at all. He’s not! He looks like a rat. He’s got nothing attractive about his face at all, particularly for a man of his age, he looks like a dough faced pre-teen. No jaw, no cheekbones,weird eyes.... he’s just not an attractive looking guy at all.

Also - why has he gone on holiday for a week with his mother??? I get that it was some advert for the dentist place but still, why not take his wife & kids with him and have a family holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Boobmarley

I feel bad for Megan and hope shes been able to move on to better things! She’d been cheated on whilst pregnant, Jac knew all about her and yet its known that she would deliberately contact the paps to take pictures of her and Dan together... what kind of person does that to a pregnant woman knowing they are working on their relationship and expecting a baby?? So Megan pretty much had her only pregnancy deliberately made as stressful as possible and tainted by Jac
and Dan. Then when she was enjoying her newborn baby, Jac deliberately got herself pregnant to stop Dan going back to his ex (who he was actually living with at the time?!) 👌 and to take away from her moment as a new mum by Jac demanding the spotlight. Class act Jac!!
Then Megan was subjected to constant emotional abuse and threats for not still sleeping with Dan. He blamed her for not still being a proper ‘family’ ie sleeping with him, now that he’d got someone else pregnant. Had Dan turn her own family against her when she needed support the most by playing Mr Nice Guy in front of them and then bullying and intimidating her behind closed doors. Which the family have since apologised to her for after seeing his true colours and hearing the recordings of him threatening her which verified what she had been telling them all along.
The police did NOTHING over the threats and Megan got publicly bashed by Dan, JAC and Dans family saying on social media what a bitch she was for releasing the recordings of him threatening to stab her. Dan bragged to her that the police actually asked for his autograph during his questioning and were asking him questions about TOWIE?!?!
He’s a domestic abuser. Whether he actually physically hurt her is totally irrelevant, he threatened to knife her if she went against his will and swore of her childs life he would do it. That IS emotional and psychological intimidation and ABUSE and Jac publicly supported him and victim BLAMED Megan saying she must have annoyed him which made him say those things. Jac is as bad as he is!!! And companys and brands should not be endorsing two people who encourage and support domestic violence as far as I’m concerned.
Not forgetting Jac and Dan also went public shaming and bullying two girls Dan tried to sleep with over their looks and appearance, and yet is being hailed as some body positivity role model 🙄🙄 “lets love bodies of all shapes and sizes and colours...... unless my husband tried to sleep with you.... in which case #lookers”

• Heart
  • Wow

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I thought I’d do a little recap of her stories today just as a little experiment regarding her advertising and fuck me she is mind numbing my boring. Here goes...

Good MAWWWNING 🎶
They are up, they’ve had breakfast
The kids had beans with the little sausages in for breakfast, they ate it good. She had the same but added cheese, eeek naughty naughty.
Talks about clothes
Talks about clothes
Talks about clothes
Takes selfies/videos in the clothes

Says the clothes are ‘dropping’ time and time again
Really casual really cute etc etc etc
Really Kardashianesk (???)
Loving her mirror
Doesn’t know how she survived without a mirror for so long downstairs
Tracksuit really cute with the hoodie and really cute without the hoodie
Yaks about one of the sprogs talking to herself
Starts using a scent spray around the house of course another advert. Smells so nice, lasts all day, she’s got two other bottles she hasn’t even had to open yet, gets compliments all the time about the smell (Advert of course but conveniently hasn’t tagged it as one. She’s right she is very naughty
naughty)
She thought she had a wash on but it’s finished so she’ll have to put another wash on.
Outfit is really cute
Mix and match
Asks herself questions about the clothes to do a Q&A
Stares into the camera and sings Let It Go and strokes her kids chin
Reminds us all (again) that the ‘drop’ is in 2hrs 51 minutes
Mix and match
So many different options
You can actually mix and match (Really?? You never said)
There’s a little zippy up jumpery thing
She just loves it. Really really cute
You can even put like a really cute belt with it
Could wear it with a trainer/a flip flop (I didn’t know she only had the one leg, she must have lost it when she fell off the roof in EastEnders)
She loves tie-dye she thinks it looks sick she just loves it. Can just throw it on
Looks in the mirror sucking on a McDonald’s drink but I’m sure it’s just water because she’s on a diet
You can mix and match to your hearts content
Names all the different combinations you can do
If you’ve got a few things you can sort of mix and match them so really really handy
Little throw-on
Perfect length
Perfect length
She didn’t want the jumper dresses too short
Perfect length
Didn’t want them too short
Asks herself more

I honestly can’t believe she’s getting paid to advertise like this. It’s boring and repetitive. She says the same things over and over again and she cringes me out with all the posing in the mirror. I’d honestly rather listen to Dan banging on about his lottery tickets being ‘less than a coffee’ than this shit. I need a wine after translating all that and it’s not even 5pm, she is so BORING

• Haha
  • Heart

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
She clearly doesn't wear her actual size clothing, everything makes her look so bloated and uncomfortable! I dont see why she'd not try to lose some weight knowing she's promoting a clothing brand, she seems to eat a lot of crap, so would feel better and probably less awkward around thinner women, and maybe more inclined to make the best of herself, I know I'd want to.
I don’t see that she needs to shrink down to the barbie-esque proportions of Billie, she just needs to size accordingly.

And whoever did her hair clearly doesn’t like her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mermaidexoxo

I really don’t want to sound horrible about Jac and do feel bad for thinking this, but, I really don’t get why she has a range with ITS? She was never seen as a fashion influencer before? I understand Billie, as she always had nice style and had her own boutique back in TOWIE days. But I just really don’t understand Jacs style. Before she went in to the Jungle she was never known for her style or fashion in general. Her whole range is just a random mix of primark style PJs, basic loungewear and a few florals/polka dots.

Reactions: 30

Boobmarley

Well what an absolute charmer!! I hope she rushes home to give him a big hug after those loving words!!!
We know she actually will though. She’ll be like ‘a fresh start.. renew our vows.. another BABY!?!? 😍’ Her head will literally fall off from the excitement! Nothing says romance to Jac like having hubby announce in the Sun that he’s been shagging behind your back but willing to get you up the duff again. What a gentleman. Epitome of class that👌 As much as he’s a disgrace for cheating on her all the time she’s as much of a disgrace for condoning it. I can sympathise the first time, maybe even the second, but after that you’ve made a rod for your own back. Its the kids I feel sorry for. They’re the ones who have to deal with the constant arguments, Dad going AWOL, Mum moping about in a crap mood, moving in with the grandparents, moving back in with Dad, then having the cameras shoved in their face and pictures plastered on social media to show what a happy family are now theyve ‘laid everything on the table/realised their mistakes/wiped the slate clean’ for the hundredth time. That slate has been wiped clean so many times I’m surprised theres anything left! They are setting such a bad example to the kids for what a relationship should be. They’ll grow up expecting a relationship to be constant drama, ups and downs, screaming matches and reconciliations. If they really cared about their kids they would see that its so much better and healthier to separate and raise them in a life outside of toxicity, than to use them as an excuse to remain in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Boobmarley

Everyone should have a listen to the link on this.. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....eline-jossa-husband-dan-osborne-knife-ex/amp/
This is the recording where he says calm as anything that he swears on his baby sons life that the second his ex gets with another man he will stick a knife up her vagina (This was whilst he’d gotten jac pregnant) and repeatedly calls her a fucking slag and a fucking cunt whilst holding the baby. He then repeatedly asks whether she is happy for breaking up the family over one mistake (getting jac pregnant) which he then blames on Megan 😂 What a guy!!! The fact that jac stood by him after that recording says everything everyone needs to know about these two. They are both very nasty bullying narcissistic pieces of work. I dont have any pity for Jac she is as bad as him!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else seen this on her Instagram...?

sorry but how on earth can he seriously claim that he’s a “good husband” - come on to fuck now!!! If she is swallowing this kind of bullshit chat from him then frankly she’s an absolute moron. A good husband doesn’t stick his dick in various other women during the marriage! A good husband doesn’t completely humiliate his wife all over the National press. A good husband doesn’t go on a reality tv show and outrageously flirt with another contestant!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve got to be honest, I’m not a fan of her at all, didn’t think much of her In the jungle, makes me sad that she stays with that arsehole BUT I think she looks better than normal on this trip! I think she looks lovely, nice figure, gorgeous face, not my type of clothes but I think she’s looking really well and I truly hope she feels it, comes home with a bit of confidence and bins him off!

Reactions: 27

Boobmarley

Ahhhh this has just made me mad. Can we not all comment this under his comment? He is the lowest of the low 😡
Theres no point its like arguing with any of them it would be like arguing with a brick wall. And the followers are equally as stupid! I look purely for comedy purposes 🤣 their followers are bloody hilarious ‘daniel ignore dem haterz i know you threatened to knife your ex in the fanny but you is only human mate and every1 makes mistakez’ ‘daniel i fink you and jacs are inspiration yeah you shagged loadsa ova girls but yous stuck together and now you are stronger than ever and your babies are beautiful, proper love story over coming all the obstickles.’ 🤣🤣 it is in some ways worrying just how many stupid people there are but equally really funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Super attracted to each other?! So why does he keep going off with other women! He’s a twat and the longer she stays with him, the more pathetic she looks.

Reactions: 25