Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Very traditional

VIP Member
WTH! Why photoshop in the 1st place then, these daily fail pics makes her look fat & frumpty ! Her thighs are humongous
This is exactly the reason she photoshops! Her thighs aren’t “humongous” at all, granted they’re bigger than in her photoshopped pics but she’s like a size 14, that’s not fat, but half of this thread and thousands of people on insta are calling her out for her size and judging her, of course she feels big and wants to appear smaller! I don’t condone photoshopping and I think it’s harmful but I do totally understand why she would do it, she’s normal sized and being spoken about like shes some sort of abhorrent giant!! I think if she just wore better clothes that fitted her she wouldn’t end up papped at such unflattering angles which would help but the online comments wouldn’t stop as people still judge celebrities Negatively if they’re bigger than an 8 unfortunately.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

madditag

Just because something is designer doesn't mean you should wear it! 😂🤮 Girl has no taste

Who goes on holiday in a lovely country and just spends time insta stories for strangers.... Go and satisfy your man or something. Maybe he won't cheat next time
Yeah him cheating was her fault.. nice bit of victim blaming.

Reactions: 20

EJM20

Why is there not more public outrage at the rate people like these two swap out dogs?
I agree. They were all over the husky being the newest member of the family until, I assume, they realised they need A LOT of exercising. They are so bloody ignorant and are too dumb to actually look into the breed before buying him. Then it just gets swept under the carpet when they got rid of him. So sad.

Has anyone seen DanIEL’s little bitchy story about parking attendants this morning? He is vile. At least they have proper jobs not some dodgy wheel of fortune in the garage and a failing tattoo shop that makes about £30 a year! Oh and lets not forget the nasty sunglasses he’s been flogging because he ‘doesn’t think we should have to pay a high price for good sun protection’! Ha!! He is such a moron!

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Is it just me or is he not even good looking? I dont find that type attractive, so to me, along with his obvious rotten personality, he's average, but thinks he's better than he is - most decent women wouldn't give him the time of day, never mind marry him and have kids! 🤷‍♀️

Prettyiconic55

Anyone else seen this on her Instagram...?

sorry but how on earth can he seriously claim that he’s a “good husband” - come on to fuck now!!! If she is swallowing this kind of bullshit chat from him then frankly she’s an absolute moron. A good husband doesn’t stick his dick in various other women during the marriage! A good husband doesn’t completely humiliate his wife all over the National press. A good husband doesn’t go on a reality tv show and outrageously flirt with another contestant!
That’s such an empty endorsement, the ‘super attracted to each other’ bit is the worst because it’s definitely not what you’d say if you actually were attracted to someone. It’s a shame that he loves her so much yet his willy has a magnet in it for every other fanny bar hers.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Just seen these photos on The Sun website from her photoshoot today.... let's see how much they are edited and filtered soon.... 🙄
The funny thing is, there’s nothing bad about the way that she looks here. What’s bad is how she continuously - and obviously - slims herself down in photos whilst badmouthing people who use filters etc.

Reactions: 19

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Oh FFS! 😂 Those bottoms surely have been digitally applied to her! Either that or they've been sprayed on because they don't look real! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Perfik!

I just commented they don't look real, like they've been coloured in and added onto her photo 😂
It's like when those foreign sellers on eBay steal a design and photoshop it all different colours and it comes 5 sizes too small smelling like petrol 😂

• Haha
Maybe she piled on even more weight very recently (she’s huge) for the future weight loss programme transformation comparison photos.

I don't think she's 'huge'. Tess Halliday is Huge. Jossa is plump, yes, but I think we're on a slippery slope if we start calling a size 14-16 woman 'huge'.

Coolcats24

VIP Member
67050D6C-B98F-406C-9AC2-12B2031245B9.jpeg
Not at all edited 👀
Promotes loving her size and that size doesn’t mater, then edits her body to look smaller 🤦🏼‍♀️. At least don’t make it so obvious next time.

• Wow
  • Angry

Boobmarley

His caption is the best. I don’t think thinking in any capacity is Dan’s forte. He should have put something along the lines of ‘there are no limits to what I can get away within this marriage, except the limits that apply if Jac does it.’ I think that kind of philosophy is more up his street right 😏

I’m still creasing at the thought that Jac thinks she’s captured a really arty shot and said her photography skills are improving 🤣 it’s literally her chavvy husband in his new black trackie stood in a car park staring at a passing rain cloud. Fuck me the creative genius of the shot... its just so innovative!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Boobmarley

Danny ‘knife her up the fanny’ Osborne reminding everyone about his stint in bigbrother...... awkward might want to keep that hushed up mate.

“Who shagged three of the birds in BB whilst married to my doormat wife and got away with it... I DID!!!” 😁
A03C2BAC-0920-4BD2-A78A-51EF3CA6F477.png

• Haha
  • Sick

EJM20

Jac advertising fabletics! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh and the bit where she explains that 50% off is ‘literally’ half price. Um, yeah, got that due to being able to do very very basic maths, thanks.

• Haha