Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm really? Haven’t we proven she photoshops her pics.

this is off the ITS website under her pjs. So she’s not an 8 at all and to be honest I think she’s she’s more a 14-16. My daughter spotted her once out and about a few months ago and said she’s quite a bit bigger than me and I’m a 12. I don’t understand why she lies about it so much. We’re not blind.
They’ve added the photo of her in those blue leggings which have clearly been edited 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jacqueline's Instagram compared to Dan is such an embarrassment for her. Seems like she tries so hard to portray this perfect family life and he just can't be asked with her. She is spending her holiday recording him and he is happy to just spend time with the kids and his family. Such a sad state of affairs.... No pun intended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably from that chlerossa or whatever it’s called they all rave on about, amazzzzing shoes and soooo comfy.

Reactions: 1
You know what... she drives me mad but feeling a bit sorry for her this week.
That last story ... ‘having an amazing holiday...’ errm your face and body language says different!!!. It’s so obvious watching her story that he’s just not arsed with her 😬 it’s like watching a teenager with her first love that treats her like shite but she’s too immature to understand. I wish she’d realise- it’s embarrassing and he shouldn’t get away with it!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You know what... she drives me mad but feeling a bit sorry for her this week.
That last story ... ‘having an amazing holiday...’ errm your face and body language says different!!!. It’s so obvious watching her story that he’s just not arsed with her 😬 it’s like watching a teenager with her first love that treats her like shite but she’s too immature to understand. I wish she’d realise- it’s embarrassing and he shouldn’t get away with it!!!
Yea I agree. The whole charade is really very sad.

Reactions: 2
They are designer. Daniel bought her them. Probably just after he'd spent all night shagging numerous other women.
Just because something is designer doesn't mean you should wear it! 😂🤮 Girl has no taste

Who goes on holiday in a lovely country and just spends time insta stories for strangers.... Go and satisfy your man or something. Maybe he won't cheat next time

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is she wearing on those trotters of hers?
Oh they suck don't they! Like a special holiday sandal edition of her beloved chunky white trainer. Looks like something you'd get given in hospital after a foot injury!

• Haha
I don’t think she likes them because she had to point out that they’re designer and that Daniel got them... ‘I do really like them’ weird thing to say

Reactions: 5
Just because something is designer doesn't mean you should wear it! 😂🤮 Girl has no taste

Who goes on holiday in a lovely country and just spends time insta stories for strangers.... Go and satisfy your man or something. Maybe he won't cheat next time
Bit of a shity comment, satisfy your man so he won't cheat? Pretty sure its not her fault he is a rat! Agree on people's opinion he doesn't look arsed but then leave no excuse for cheating in my opinion and certainly isn't her fault he cheated, he wants his ego stroked by as many women as possible 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What the hell is she wearing on those trotters of hers?
Danny is marking his territory. He knows how ugly those shoes are, he's hoping they'll be a boner cure for any man that might have been interested in her. Failing that, he'll just keep feeding her until her 'size 12' shorts resemble a waist band.

• Haha
Her stories this morning are the most pointless I think I have ever seen from her. Go enjoy your holiday instead of singing to the camera fgs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Yeah him cheating was her fault.. nice bit of victim blaming.

Reactions: 20

Daniel is a piece of tit that is so insecure he'll never be satisfied. Let's not blame Jacqueline for that.

Yeah she's having an amazing holiday... Looks like it😂 Why the duck is she doing that pointless singing shite, what a loser. Also her shoes and kids shoes, hideous🤢 like the smug face she pulled after she said balenciaaaaagaaaa.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.