Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here... hope I’ve done this right!!

how unflattering is this image!! She looks pregnant.
She clearly doesn't wear her actual size clothing, everything makes her look so bloated and uncomfortable! I dont see why she'd not try to lose some weight knowing she's promoting a clothing brand, she seems to eat a lot of crap, so would feel better and probably less awkward around thinner women, and maybe more inclined to make the best of herself, I know I'd want to.

Reactions: 14
She clearly doesn't wear her actual size clothing, everything makes her look so bloated and uncomfortable! I dont see why she'd not try to lose some weight knowing she's promoting a clothing brand, she seems to eat a lot of crap, so would feel better and probably less awkward around thinner women, and maybe more inclined to make the best of herself, I know I'd want to.
I don’t see that she needs to shrink down to the barbie-esque proportions of Billie, she just needs to size accordingly.

And whoever did her hair clearly doesn’t like her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t see that she needs to shrink down to the barbie-esque proportions of Billie, she just needs to size accordingly.

Oh no, definitely not, but seeing as she's wearing clothes that's too tight and isnt sizing up, I see no other option because she isn't a great model for the clothes.... and the fact they're tit and look like rags doesn't help! 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
oh yeah that’s not a good angle, proper market stall looking dress too, no wonder it’s so unflattering!

She looks much better in this one!
She looks gorgeous in this picture. The difference when she dresses herself compared to someone else dresses her is drastic. She really doesn’t have any class or style of her own does she! I think just lacks any imagination or creativity what so ever

Oh no, definitely not, but seeing as she's wearing clothes that's too tight and isnt sizing up, I see no other option because she isn't a great model for the clothes.... and the fact they're tit and look like rags doesn't help! 🙄😂
I know what you mean. I dont think she needs to lose weight but some muscle tone wouldnt go amiss. Her body is exactly what I’d expect from someone who sits on their backside all day. You can be any size and still look healthy and like you take care of yourself, just like you can be any size and look bloated and untoned.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Yeah her hair doesn't look great, she has nice natural long dark hair so why attach a fake looking blonde plait to it, looks odd!

Or just wear the right size. She says she's a 12 but the in the style stuff looks like you should size up based on her instas.

Reactions: 8
Her friends are obviously fed up of the ‘hi guys’ too, they’re taking the piss out of her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Or just wear the right size. She says she's a 12 but the in the style stuff looks like you should size up based on her instas.
I’m a size 12 and when lockdown first started I ordered her jumpsuit lounge thing and it fits just right on me, if not a bit roomy. She just needs to realise that she’s put on weight in lockdown (from all their take aways and treats) and size up, nothing wrong with going up a size 🤷🏼‍♀️. The outfits she’s worn tonight (without the editing) have not been flattering for her.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t want to sound horrible about Jac and do feel bad for thinking this, but, I really don’t get why she has a range with ITS? She was never seen as a fashion influencer before? I understand Billie, as she always had nice style and had her own boutique back in TOWIE days. But I just really don’t understand Jacs style. Before she went in to the Jungle she was never known for her style or fashion in general. Her whole range is just a random mix of primark style PJs, basic loungewear and a few florals/polka dots.

Reactions: 30
I really don’t want to sound horrible about Jac and do feel bad for thinking this, but, I really don’t get why she has a range with ITS? She was never seen as a fashion influencer before? I understand Billie, as she always had nice style and had her own boutique back in TOWIE days. But I just really don’t understand Jacs style. Before she went in to the Jungle she was never known for her style or fashion in general. Her whole range is just a random mix of primark style PJs, basic loungewear and a few florals/polka dots.
Agree- she could’ve done so much more After IACGMOH. She doesn’t fit in and just looks so uncomfortable in all if the clothes. Her advertising is repetitive and unprofessional. Someone’s not advising her very well or she’s ignoring advise.

Reactions: 12
I actually thought this when she was posting videos of the villa. It just seems like she didn't have much else to do career wise so this was easy money when not much work was coming in otherwise. It comes across as though she's a regular nobody who suddenly has to sell as an influencer but doesn't know how as she's had no training. I'd be the same to be honest but she's an actress so I would have thought she'd do a better job at selling. Can ITS at least give her a script to remember. Surely they can come up with some words other than mix and match, chunky white trainer, l.o.v e.i.t

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.