Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobmarley

I never listened to the recording at the time for some reason, even though I remember reading the headlines. It's absolutely shocking! He is exactly who he deserves to be with: fat doormat Jaqueline that helped him cheat on his girlfriend. Says a lot about both him and Jaq.

When he's aware of cameras (Towie, CBB) he acts all innocent like he's a loving family man. That makes him a psycho in my books. I'm glad that Meghan had the dignity to run away from this vile, abusive creature.
He’s a scumbag. His excuse was she supposedly ‘provoked him’ to threaten to stab her in the privates 🤨 Ey??
Firstly there is nothing i could say or do that would make the father of my child or any other person i know for that matter, speak to me in that way. Nothing. Absolutely zilch.
Secondly he repeats what she said that was supposedly so bloody awful and ‘provoked‘ him into threatening her.. and its that she told him that one day she will also move on and meet someone else. Oh how truly awful of her!! 🤣 Hardly shocking since he’d already got another woman pregnant that she would also like to move on and meet someone else. What a btch eh?!? 😉
Thirdly he’s clearly said and done similar things before for her to feel the need to record it. No-one gets out their phone to record their ex and they suddenly starts saying and doing things theyve just never done before and that are just totally out of character.

He’s an absolute vile pig and his ex is well rid! I honestly hope she meets a decent guy who treats her amazingly and shows Teddy what a real man is. Not the nasty manipulative bullying chavvy thug he has for a father. He’s a shit dad and jac deserves him. They clearly make each other SO happy that he constantly needs sexual satisfaction from other women and she needs to stuff her face to fill the void in her life! Match made in heaven!!👌

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Boobmarley

No it's not super flattering and no it's not super comfortable.
I see they've paid for Greg to go as well. Rodney must be buzzing that he can scroll through women's IG as much as he wants for the next few days at home.
🤣🤣 Dan’s probably going to have a sprained wrist by the time Jac gets home. Gabby Allen will be taking some IG pictures of her muscular arse to keep him going I’m sure.

• Haha

Boobmarley

They watch a ridiculous amount of TV anyway but now with that bedroom monstrosity... the kids must have square eyes!
Saw they had all three kids in their bed the other night, pretty sure it was way past 10 o clock and they had the huge TV on literally a few feet away, Jac was on her phone talking about mundane crap as per usual, Dan was on his phone probably trying to look up women, one kid had an ipad, the other was on another iphone and then the littlest one who sounds like she smokes 20 a day was guzzling juice. I mean 10/10 parenting right there. Up late yet again, watching TV and 4 other devices in bed, drinking sugary drinks, and had takeaway for tea. Sterling effort that!

• Haha
  • Wow

Coolcats24

VIP Member
I don’t agree that Jac should be blamed for Dan cheating...however her taking him back after he’s cheated multiple times kind of makes him think it’s ok to do it again because she’ll take him back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23

Boobmarley

‘mondays my favourite day of the week since being a working adult’ she says as shes lay on the sofa watching TV 🙄 do something productive with your kids then you lazy mare! Or use that wasted home gym! Instead she’s moping over Dan going on his jollies with his Mum. Wonder if Jac made him take his mum so he couldnt get up to shinanigans! She’s definitely tightening the leash on him. He comes across as so depressed these days. Can tell he’s not happy with her but is stuck financially and to be with the kids. I reckon he thought he was pulling a Mark Wright and bagging a Michelle Keegan type Soap hotty and he’d be living the high life doing footy presenting gigs whilst she raked it in doing acting. Instead he’s stuck with face like a slapped arse Jac with her constant tongue smacking and tatty outfits, packed in her job so she can keep an eye on him and be near him 24-7.. ahh bet he’s loving it 😂

• Haha

Coolcats24

VIP Member
AC3860BB-2FAD-48C5-9087-63F460002286.jpeg

I live for comments like these 😂, they act as if he’s a great guy and is an amazing husband. They expect us to just forget how much of a cheating scumbag he is?!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I've never understood people saying that. Were your partners virgins before meeting you? Am I over thinking it?
your partner having past sexual partners isn’t the issue.

It’s the fact that they are married, in a supposed committed relationship and have taken vows promising to love, cherish and never betray each other and he’s slinging his knob up everything he can get hold of, with absolutely no regard for the feelings of his wife, or the fact that he’s crossing every line imaginable. He’s vile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Boobmarley

am I the only person who thinks Dan is an absolute munter?? I don’t see why anyone thinks he’s attractive at all. He’s not! He looks like a rat. He’s got nothing attractive about his face at all, particularly for a man of his age, he looks like a dough faced pre-teen. No jaw, no cheekbones,weird eyes.... he’s just not an attractive looking guy at all.

Also - why has he gone on holiday for a week with his mother??? I get that it was some advert for the dentist place but still, why not take his wife & kids with him and have a family holiday?
No i think hes a munter too 🤣 which is the embarrassing part as Jac thinks he’s gods gift to women but I would say the majority of girls I’m friends with would turn down someone like him and the ones who wouldn’t don’t have the best standards and track record 😅

I always thought he looked like Iggle Piggle with his long fat banana head, and Jac looked like Oopsy Daisy as she always looks like a puffy glazed doughnut. See the resemblance??

Here’s Dan saying ‘i have just been out shagging but it’s you I’ve come back to Jac because I know you’re a stupid mug.... have you done my washing whilst I’ve been out babe?’
And here’s Jac saying ‘oh daniel you’re such a romantic 😍😍
D6AAB69F-2FD4-4028-840E-EAD43080F3A5.jpeg

What do you mean Jac has been violent with Dans friends? Please elaborate?

1B73C6CB-3FCF-4CD8-B36F-65EAC35FB10B.jpeg

The man she’s screaming in the face of and grabbing at his shirt is supposedly Dans best friend who’s trying to calm her down. Dan himself said in CBB they have violent angry rows and she’s said she has a temper on her.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She really should start checking her posts before posting them

View attachment 253870

Also, I sometimes wonder why she even puts any stories up at all...they’re just so pointless!

I’m not saying this one is but the ones from earlier when she was acting like she was about to cry over the photo 🥱 and for some reason sometimes she posts them twice because she forgets to tag whoever. Why not just delete the ones that were posted by mistake?
Discusting.....?! 🤣
Think old Jossa needs a dictionary!!!!!
it’s DISGUSTING dear, look it up - right beside it is a photo of your dirty cheating husband.

• Haha

Charl28

I think she looks stunning. She’s naturally beautiful and had two kids I don’t see anything wrong with her figure! 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
the thought of him putting his dick somewhere else then coming home to you and trying it on with you 🤮 vile
Years ago (I can't believe I'm telling this story!) I had an ex who was cheating on me, but I didn't know at the time. I came back after nightshift and thought I'd wake him up with a BJ. There was a... taste... on his penis.

Later on, I started dating girls. I realised what I had tasted. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21