Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree that Jac should be blamed for Dan cheating...however her taking him back after he’s cheated multiple times kind of makes him think it’s ok to do it again because she’ll take him back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Those hideous white chunky sandals are a bloody monstrosity!!!!
I don’t care if they are from Balenciaga they look bloody horrible.

they remind me of the NHS orthopaedic shoes my great grandmother had to wear years ago when her feet were full of arthritis.......!!!!

Money can’t buy you class, or taste!!!!

Reactions: 10
I don’t agree that Jac should be blamed for Dan cheating...however her taking him back after he’s cheated multiple times kind of makes him think it’s ok to do it again because she’ll take him back 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree to a certain extent, but he’s the father of her children and you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. Many women don’t leave cheaters or abusers and it’s not down to us to judge that.

Reactions: 11
Loved how on the “name” song she knew the words but she decided to hum “acting kinda shady” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry she is absolutely PATHETIC. the brain of a 6 year old. No offence to the six year olds out there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where have they gone away to does anyone know ? It seems more of a family/ older persons area than a party one. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if he told her he had a job to do out there just so he can sneak off to someone else for a few hours he seems the sort to arrange to meet the bit on the side on holiday somewhere.

Where have they gone away to does anyone know ? It seems more of a family/ older persons area than a party one. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if he told her he had a job to do out there just so he can sneak off to someone else for a few hours he seems the sort to arrange to meet the bit on the side on holiday somewhere.
it looks like Rhodes in Greece?

The blue shirt looks like a uniform shirt, like from a leisure centre or Smyth's toys

I hope Jacqueline finds true happiness one day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
AC3860BB-2FAD-48C5-9087-63F460002286.jpeg

I live for comments like these 😂, they act as if he’s a great guy and is an amazing husband. They expect us to just forget how much of a cheating scumbag he is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah she's having an amazing holiday... Looks like it😂 Why the duck is she doing that pointless singing shite, what a loser. Also her shoes and kids shoes, hideous🤢 like the smug face she pulled after she said balenciaaaaagaaaa.
If she has Balenciaga shoes she's probably rented them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were a gift from darling Daniel apparently🙄🙄🥱
Isn't he the gift that keeps on giving? 🙄 I don't care how much they are, if my bf bought me those, I'd be mortified as he'd surely know no self respecting person would be be seen dead in them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn Daniel back at it again with the prize paradise advertising. Been home less than 24hrs and back on it, really don’t see how people fall for it...the tickets are pretty steep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say off Dagenham market if it was still.open!! If he has been to turkey lately it is the home of the knock off!!
Rhodes Old Town has loads of shops selling fake designer stuff too

Their eldest daughter always looks a little sad I think. Little worried looking face. Bless her. 😕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.