Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she wearing?! Are they laces on the trousers or what, the mind boggles.

I thought it was awful too 😂 the trousers of the tracksuit aren't particularly flattering on video. I'm sure they'll be very flattering in the photos though 😉
Perfik with chunky whites 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a right cheeky c*nt sharing messages from her mum this morning. ‘‘This is what I get from my mother every time’’ (about the In the style clothes)
Basically insinuating her mum wants her to get some free clothes for her. What??? Coming from Miss Begs-a-lot!!! POT, KETTLE, BLACK!!

Her and danIEL never pay for anything! Free clothes, free meals, free holidays, free TEETH!!!
Then in the next story Jac is sharing a ‘treat box’ of cakes, that’s just been delivered - no doubt GIFTED of course. She wants to take a look in the mirror before digging someone out for wanting some free clobber. Never mind queen of the jungle, she’s queen of freebies 👑 I’ll say it again she’s a right cheeky c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yesterdays stories really prove what a basic witch she is. She’s surprised that two dogs have different personalities? So she doesn’t know brothers and sisters that are completely different?! How is this woman nearly 30 years old?! Her children will sadly grow up as dumb as her. Oh and no surprise that scoobydoo is on tv every day, they never switch it off. But she’s such a good mum....🙄 or to quote DanIEL from his recent cheating interview with the sun, ‘we’re amazing with the kids’. No, you are lazy idiots.

Reactions: 12
just seen she was in talks to replace Michelle Keegan but it fell through. Too scared to leave Dan for months so he can cheat in her

just seen she was in talks to replace Michelle Keegan but it fell through. Too scared to leave Dan for months so he can cheat in her
In Our Girl I should have said

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do not believe Jacqueline was a front runner for Our Girl. I don't think the BBC want any association with her due to her affiliation with Daniel

Reactions: 9
Her Q&A now.

"I'm a size 12 and I wear a size 12 always".

"They come as separates because my bottom half is a completely different size to my top half".

Well which one is it? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Q&A now.

"I'm a size 12 and I wear a size 12 always".

"They come as separates because my bottom half is a completely different size to my top half".

Well which one is it? 🤷‍♀️
Stupid cow is in denial! 🙄 She's about, I reckon, a size 14 on the bottom as her thighs are quite chunky and she has a belly. Just be honest or keep quiet! 😑

Reactions: 6
Omg that story to say she’s got a wash on that’s just finished and is about to put another one on...great content 🙄 I’m sure everyone wanted to know that

Reactions: 6
I thought I’d do a little recap of her stories today just as a little experiment regarding her advertising and duck me she is mind numbing my boring. Here goes...

Good MAWWWNING 🎶
They are up, they’ve had breakfast
The kids had beans with the little sausages in for breakfast, they ate it good. She had the same but added cheese, eeek naughty naughty.
Talks about clothes
Talks about clothes
Talks about clothes
Takes selfies/videos in the clothes

Says the clothes are ‘dropping’ time and time again
Really casual really cute etc etc etc
Really Kardashianesk (???)
Loving her mirror
Doesn’t know how she survived without a mirror for so long downstairs
Tracksuit really cute with the hoodie and really cute without the hoodie
Yaks about one of the sprogs talking to herself
Starts using a scent spray around the house of course another advert. Smells so nice, lasts all day, she’s got two other bottles she hasn’t even had to open yet, gets compliments all the time about the smell (Advert of course but conveniently hasn’t tagged it as one. She’s right she is very naughty
naughty)
She thought she had a wash on but it’s finished so she’ll have to put another wash on.
Outfit is really cute
Mix and match
Asks herself questions about the clothes to do a Q&A
Stares into the camera and sings Let It Go and strokes her kids chin
Reminds us all (again) that the ‘drop’ is in 2hrs 51 minutes
Mix and match
So many different options
You can actually mix and match (Really?? You never said)
There’s a little zippy up jumpery thing
She just loves it. Really really cute
You can even put like a really cute belt with it
Could wear it with a trainer/a flip flop (I didn’t know she only had the one leg, she must have lost it when she fell off the roof in EastEnders)
She loves tie-dye she thinks it looks sick she just loves it. Can just throw it on
Looks in the mirror sucking on a McDonald’s drink but I’m sure it’s just water because she’s on a diet
You can mix and match to your hearts content
Names all the different combinations you can do
If you’ve got a few things you can sort of mix and match them so really really handy
Little throw-on
Perfect length
Perfect length
She didn’t want the jumper dresses too short
Perfect length
Didn’t want them too short
Asks herself more

I honestly can’t believe she’s getting paid to advertise like this. It’s boring and repetitive. She says the same things over and over again and she cringes me out with all the posing in the mirror. I’d honestly rather listen to Dan banging on about his lottery tickets being ‘less than a coffee’ than this tit. I need a wine after translating all that and it’s not even 5pm, she is so BORING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.