Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t stand the attention being away from him/them and all on her while she’s on a working holiday promoting a clothing range in her name, he’s home with the kids and resenting that no one wants him promoting anything. Now all the attention is on him/them again.
Yes!!! It still annoys me when she won I’m a celeb and he sat on her chair for pictures! Can he love himself any more!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 10
Well what an absolute charmer!! I hope she rushes home to give him a big hug after those loving words!!!
Highlights from the article

speaking about BB:
going on the show saved his marriage because it made him realise Jacqueline "was not as bad as I thought".

Speaking about the jungle
“That month away from her I missed her so much more than I thought I would,” he revealed.

Lockdown was tough because he had to entertain the kids and "my son Ted was ill and when I can’t see him my energy drains and I’m lost without him." I.e. The girls are a pain but I love my son.

"He is keen to mark their fresh start with a grand gesture and plans to renew their wedding vows and have another baby."

“Jac says to get her name tattooed on my wedding finger if I don’t want to wear a ring, but I don’t know...” I.e. Michael Jackson is fine but my wife's name is a no no.

What a charmer all round.

Reactions: 3
Must have been really desperate for the wonga letting the cat out of the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just properly read it and wow. Just wow. He’s such a d**k! A baby doesn’t mend a broken relationship and neither does renewing vows, a change of attitude/behaviour does. I’m a believer in once a cheat, always a cheat. I guess only time will tell on that one. But the way he talks about her in a lot of that is awful “she’s not as bad as I thought” wtf...that’s your wife!! Jac needs to bin him off.

Reactions: 14
Well what an absolute charmer!! I hope she rushes home to give him a big hug after those loving words!!!
We know she actually will though. She’ll be like ‘a fresh start.. renew our vows.. another BABY!?!? 😍’ Her head will literally fall off from the excitement! Nothing says romance to Jac like having hubby announce in the Sun that he’s been shagging behind your back but willing to get you up the duff again. What a gentleman. Epitome of class that👌 As much as he’s a disgrace for cheating on her all the time she’s as much of a disgrace for condoning it. I can sympathise the first time, maybe even the second, but after that you’ve made a rod for your own back. Its the kids I feel sorry for. They’re the ones who have to deal with the constant arguments, Dad going AWOL, Mum moping about in a crap mood, moving in with the grandparents, moving back in with Dad, then having the cameras shoved in their face and pictures plastered on social media to show what a happy family are now theyve ‘laid everything on the table/realised their mistakes/wiped the slate clean’ for the hundredth time. That slate has been wiped clean so many times I’m surprised theres anything left! They are setting such a bad example to the kids for what a relationship should be. They’ll grow up expecting a relationship to be constant drama, ups and downs, screaming matches and reconciliations. If they really cared about their kids they would see that its so much better and healthier to separate and raise them in a life outside of toxicity, than to use them as an excuse to remain in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They complain about press intrusion then sell the story of his cheating. There’s no coming back from this I’m afraid... and she obviously knew he was going to do it so no more sympathy Jossa, you’ve got what you deserve. Best of luck.

Waiting until she's out of the country to sell his scrubby little story lmaooooooo!

Class.

Reactions: 6
Daniel had so much to say about the Sun. That they are trying to ruin him and his family, how they contribute to his poor mental health and now he's running to them for a tell all interview which by the way makes Jacqueline look like a bigger doormat than we all thought

The Sun have probably got something major on him and have agreed not to run it on the basis that he gave that interview instead.

Reactions: 36
I’m sure she’s back
She is and has been posting stories since the release of the Sun article, of Dan in bed giggling about how cute he is. And she is very clearly in a really great mood so it appears all is thoroughly forgiven now he’s said he’ll get her up the muff..I mean duff! These women 🤦‍♀️ its so embarrassing but also shamefully entertaining!! They’re both flogging his dodgy scam business making cash from their ickle fikk and gullubul followers 🥴, he’s made some cash in his pocket from the latest cheating story *big pat on the back for Dan-lie* she’s bagged a free hol promoting the latest sweat-shop tat range, now announced she’s doing a swimsuit range for the ‘average size 12 😉 gals’ He’ll get her pregnant. Cue the OK mags saying “we are stronger than eva, Danyull has learnt from his mistakes” then he will cheat mid-pregnancy and it’ll be “heartbroken Jac is done for good with Danyull’s cheating ways” then “the birth of our third child brought us back togeva we can’t wait to renew our vows” she’ll no longer be happy with her mum rolls and will be flogging the meal replacement shakes again to slim down in time for the wedding 🤣 Lets face it being a completely shameless classless work shy pair of chavvy common mugs pays the bills for these two. So get a bag of popcorn and sit back and laugh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I remember not long ago she had a rant on one of her posts about newspapers printing stories that weren't true and how happy they all were etc etc🤨🤔... She must feel a fool now. She will never ever leave him.

Reactions: 7
He probably wants her to be insecure about herself so she won’t leave him.

Spot on.
I think she has got a beautiful face but I don't believe for one second that she's happy with her size, despite the protestations of being a 'normal' girl blah blah blah.

He is buff but is also a nasty, misogynistic shitbag who would duck a lamppost if it had a detachable vagina. He doesn't want her to be confident and he also wouldn't want her getting male attention as it detracts from the centre of his universe - himself. He is content with her being curvy, subservient wifelet.

She'll pop another 2 sprogs or so and he will never change, like a dog with 2 dicks.

Reactions: 12
No pics today, juat stories on her instagram. Presumably so no one can comment on the article and what a doormat she is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.