Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say off Dagenham market if it was still.open!! If he has been to turkey lately it is the home of the knock off!!
Sure he was in Turkey the other week getting his teeth fixed or something. Defo visited the market 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even the little one is looking at her as if to say - ‘why are you filming?’ She’s proper confused- she’s literally eating cereal... that’s it!! 🥴
63AC6634-1B37-4206-941E-83E63FC90192.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Even the little one is looking at her as if to say - ‘why are you filming?’ She’s proper confused- she’s literally eating cereal... that’s it!! 🥴View attachment 222325
I don’t understand how she doesn’t know that it’s called granola 😂...if you eat it most days then surely you’d know because you buy it in the shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is so thick - it’s granola you moron! And why are you even filming that?!

Her face couldn’t be anymore annoying here. Oh and they are really pushing that crappy prize paradise rubbish. I imagine their fans were all in at first but no one is going to consistently purchase tickets for things like that.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The best things this one could do is go cap in hand to Eastenders and beg for her job back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at her comment on his post. She’s like a 14 year old.

That granola she was eating is FULL of sugar. Obviously not on the healthy eating kick anymore?!

Forgot to post the pic 😂
The meal plan and meals the company sent her has probably expired - I'm sure she'd not pay for them or any other healthy eating plan! 😂

Reactions: 1
Listen she's so fake. I don't even think she's got autism. I wirk with guys like tgat. I think she is a narcissistic as dan osborne. Tgey compete for attention

Listen she's so fake. I don't even think she's got autism. I wirk with guys like tgat. I think she is a narcissistic as dan osborne. Tgey compete for attention
Sged just as narcissistic as him. I heard she has arguments with him about girls. I think they ate nowhere better than anyone

Does anyone mind when JJ won sexiest female soap star? I think this is when she and Dan first started dating, I was pretty shocked because she was up against Jennifer Metcalfe who plays Mercedes in Hollyoaks, and imo no way is JJ sexier than JM or even sexy at all! Metcalfe was up for that award almost every year and never ever won it (at least I don’t think so) and I always thought she was by far the sexiest female out of all the soap actresses but apparently the majority of the British viewing public don’t think so, they need to go to spec savers imo, taste is so diverse isn’t it. JJ’s character wasn’t even meant to be sexy so all I can think of is that because she was a ‘natural beauty’ and Metcalfe character was mainly always dolled up then natural beauty seems to win over dolled up beauty, however JM is naturally beautiful too with an amazing body, JJ has neither gorgeous natural beauty or an amazing body, I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^ To be fair, sexiness is pretty indefinable, and not about beauty or having the 'perfect' body. I do think JJ is very pretty indeed and very much 'girl next door'. But that's it, she has absolutely nothing about her. And it made a change from Michelle Keegan winning it for the past 150 years:D

Reactions: 9
I think Jacqueline has got a pretty face but there's just no spark there.. No sex appeal, no fire. Just bland.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
^ To be fair, sexiness is pretty indefinable, and not about beauty or having the 'perfect' body. I do think JJ is very pretty indeed and very much 'girl next door'. But that's it, she has absolutely nothing about her. And it made a change from Michelle Keegan winning it for the past 150 years:D
Jennifer Metcalfe, imo, has far more sex appeal than MK does and MK only got good looking after she had work done, she wasn’t all that pre surgery and I think lots of folks seem to forget that! Again, her character in Corrie was one that didn’t dress/doll up like JMs did.

if you look at this pic of MK pre work then she is nowhere near as hot as she is now, not slating her for it but I bet MW didn’t fancy her back then!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
"I'm the jenners step sister. caitlyn said she's going to adopt me" BLOODY GROW UP WOMAN! She's near 30 years old fan girling over the Jenners. How pathetic. Also she looks so different when she's all made up professionally

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.