Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks stunning. She’s naturally beautiful and had two kids I don’t see anything wrong with her figure! 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she looks stunning. She’s naturally beautiful and had two kids I don’t see anything wrong with her figure! 🙌🏻
She has a lovely figure - kids or no kids! She makes it look like her figure is less lovely (not fat or overweight or even a bit chubby or anything, I wouldn’t say someone looked less lovely because of their weight I mean more out of proportion I think) by wearing clothes that are too tight though. Years ago I watched a programI forget the name of about people having make-unders and there was a young woman on there who wore clothes far too small for her, she looked around a size 14, after the make-under in clothes that fitted she looked about a size 8! She had a ‘muffin top’ in the clothes she had been wearing but looking at her after I was astounded she had any spare fat on her to create that muffin top - it was just because her clothes were so tight they squeezed every inch of skin up to above the clothes. Jac just needs her clothes a size bigger (or maybe just the brand she’s modelling a size bigger I’ve never seen her in anything else because I don’t follow her insta) and she would look great.

Wonder why she has turned the comments off?! Awful extensions and VERY photoshopped face 🥴
Oh. A hairdresser did her hair? Wow. It looks like they’ve just mugged a horse and whacked it on her... her hair is nice though, why would they bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a lovely figure - kids or no kids! She makes it look like her figure is less lovely (not fat or overweight or even a bit chubby or anything, I wouldn’t say someone looked less lovely because of their weight I mean more out of proportion I think) by wearing clothes that are too tight though. Years ago I watched a programI forget the name of about people having make-unders and there was a young woman on there who wore clothes far too small for her, she looked around a size 14, after the make-under in clothes that fitted she looked about a size 8! She had a ‘muffin top’ in the clothes she had been wearing but looking at her after I was astounded she had any spare fat on her to create that muffin top - it was just because her clothes were so tight they squeezed every inch of skin up to above the clothes. Jac just needs her clothes a size bigger (or maybe just the brand she’s modelling a size bigger I’ve never seen her in anything else because I don’t follow her insta) and she would look great.

Oh. A hairdresser did her hair? Wow. It looks like they’ve just mugged a horse and whacked it on her... her hair is nice though, why would they bother!
I generally think they make a laughing stock of her
In sorry but that’s my opinion
You cannot compare to how well made up Billie was and she didn’t look stupid
Jacqueline looked ridiculous
We can see it
How can nobody else see how horrible they made her look
She has been made to look a laughing stock

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I generally think they make a laughing stock of her
In sorry but that’s my opinion
You cannot compare to how well made up Billie was and she didn’t look stupid
Jacqueline looked ridiculous
We can see it
How can nobody else see how horrible they made her look
She has been made to look a laughing stock
I do wonder if she's put on weight though-like the rest of us may I add- but hasn't informed wardrobe. They've got to the photo shoots and she's been shoe horned into a size 12 because shes refused to go up a size.
I cant see why they wouldn't dress her in clothes that fit-its not like we can see the label?! It's such a poor advertisement for the website 🤷

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she has turned the comments off?! Awful extensions and VERY photoshopped face 🥴
Gosh those extensions look rubbish. She has nice hair naturally so she really doesn't need them, they just look so obviously stuck on and fake.

Reactions: 3
I remember in Charlotte's tv show it showed her doing a photoshoot with ITS and she had gained weight. She was upset because the clothes they model come standard sample size and they had to pin her in to some or leave the back open for the photos. So maybe , like someone above me mentioned , the sample clothes come one size that she sais she is and she wears them regardless of the fit. If she posted pics she could hang them on herself tidy but because of the endless videos she insists on posting you can tell they are tight when she moves.

I also think they got Billie and Charlotte to wear an item of her range to show the clothes looking tidy. I know i sound mean but that's what I believe.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked at Charlottes pictures/stories so can’t completely compare but everything about Billie in that shoot looked ‘good’. The clothes (although not all to my taste), the hair, the make up - just her whole aura. Jac just looks like she’s playing dress up in someone else’s clothes and it doesn’t translate well to screen. Surely they sell far less of Jac’s stuff than others. There’s nothing influency about her.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 10
I do feel for Jac, this whole ‘ influencer ‘ vibe is really not working for her, it’s cringeworthy! Her husband has humiliated her countless times. She’s probably so desperate for him to love her she’s really pushing the influencer/fashion ranges etc etc. I just feel like she’s a bit of a laughing stock all whilst being mum to 2 girls! It must be tough.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
why is she with him? Seriously? He’s DISGUSTING. He’s done nothing but disrespect her and make a fool out of her and she just takes it. She’s such a doormat.
I cant believe he has done this interview. He is publically humiliating her. Taking the attention off Jacqueline again and making it about him. I actually feel sorry for her this time!

Reactions: 9
Gosh he’s vile!! I really feel for her and wish she’d realise she’d be better off without him! I think she’s pushing the influencer lifestyle as it’s what she think he likes. She’s trying so hard to be something she’s not.

I seriously hope she’s not silly enough to renew their vows and have another baby for her own sake.

Highlights from the article

speaking about BB:
going on the show saved his marriage because it made him realise Jacqueline "was not as bad as I thought".

Speaking about the jungle
“That month away from her I missed her so much more than I thought I would,” he revealed.

Lockdown was tough because he had to entertain the kids and "my son Ted was ill and when I can’t see him my energy drains and I’m lost without him." I.e. The girls are a pain but I love my son.

"He is keen to mark their fresh start with a grand gesture and plans to renew their wedding vows and have another baby."

“Jac says to get her name tattooed on my wedding finger if I don’t want to wear a ring, but I don’t know...” I.e. Michael Jackson is fine but my wife's name is a no no.

What a charmer all round.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Oh god that interview. Cringe! Might at least shut up their followers who thought the cheating was all made up by the press. I laughed at ‘we’re amazing with the kids....’, yeah because feeding your kids crap beige food every day, no home schooling during lockdown and letting them stay up late is really great parenting. Assume she wants another baby to help with the influencing career. These two are something else.

Highlights from the article

speaking about BB:
going on the show saved his marriage because it made him realise Jacqueline "was not as bad as I thought".

Speaking about the jungle
“That month away from her I missed her so much more than I thought I would,” he revealed.

Lockdown was tough because he had to entertain the kids and "my son Ted was ill and when I can’t see him my energy drains and I’m lost without him." I.e. The girls are a pain but I love my son.

"He is keen to mark their fresh start with a grand gesture and plans to renew their wedding vows and have another baby."

“Jac says to get her name tattooed on my wedding finger if I don’t want to wear a ring, but I don’t know...” I.e. Michael Jackson is fine but my wife's name is a no no.

What a charmer all round.
That’s what stood out to me ‘she wasn’t as bad as I thought!’ And ‘I’d leave her if she cheated on me’
He doesn’t give a tit about her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Another baby??? Seriously. What so he can use that as an excuse to cheat on her yet again.

Reactions: 6
He can’t stand the attention being away from him/them and all on her while she’s on a working holiday promoting a clothing range in her name, he’s home with the kids and resenting that no one wants him promoting anything. Now all the attention is on him/them again.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.