Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree JJ is not sexy. When she was slim she had a better than average face - all attractiveness lost as soon as she opens her gob though. She’s got a hideous personality.

Agree about MM - the difference pre and post work done is staggering!
Michelle is a rare example of surgery gone right. Hardly ever do I think someone looks better after messing with their face! Liz Hurley is another rare example. I want their surgeon's numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We sell those in work and they're currently on an offer (2 for £8.00) - he's probably too tight to spend more than £16! 😂

Let's face it, we all think she's a bit "special,".... 🥴😂
I know it's off topic but does anyone find them extortionately priced?! It's not like they're personalised.

Reactions: 12
I know it's off topic but does anyone find them extortionately priced?! It's not like they're personalised.
If my husband spent £16 getting some chocolates that said ‘wife’ and ‘kids’ i wouldn't think he was cute id think he’d taken a knock to the head. No wonder their money goes down the drain they spend it on absolute tat. His tattoo shop, prize paradise and her drama club will not be around in five years time. And judging from the video he showed the other day of his recent lego purchases (which came to well over £1k) any money they are currently making will be gone soon enough. She’s rapidly becoming the laughing stock of the country and no credible companies will want to work with either of them in a year or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're £5 each with us, which is ridiculous, but we do well in them because of the offer, and because they buy our wooden gift boxes and put together a package, which is nice. I still think £4 is too much, it's a name on a wrapper! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Whilst reading all your great comments I’ve thought up a thread title.... What’s the hype about jac and Danny, he’s always got his Todger in another girls fanny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wasn't Jacqueline preaching about filters and how misleading they are..... Yet here she is with another doctored airbrushed photo. She is as dense as I suspected.

Reactions: 6
What's the deal with that tie dye "drop? 👀 It's actually awful and makes me feel sick! 🤢 In The Style are really naff, aren't they? 🥴😂

Reactions: 4
Natalie Nunn—the girl Dan “allegedly 🙄” cheated with from big brother. I know it was a paid job but her husband must be a very forgiving man to have the guy his wife cheated with up on a poster in their house 🤣🤣
Wtf is she wearing?! Are they laces on the trousers or what, the mind boggles.

What's the deal with that tie dye "drop? 👀 It's actually awful and makes me feel sick! 🤢 In The Style are really naff, aren't they? 🥴😂
I thought it was awful too 😂 the trousers of the tracksuit aren't particularly flattering on video. I'm sure they'll be very flattering in the photos though 😉

Reactions: 1
Wtf is she wearing?! Are they laces on the trousers or what, the mind boggles.

I thought it was awful too 😂 the trousers of the tracksuit aren't particularly flattering on video. I'm sure they'll be very flattering in the photos though 😉
No It’s her waist thigh trainer over the top of them lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.