Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not even sherbet dip dabs. They're Double Dips and they're shite. Sherbet dip dabs have the red lolly and that lovely white powder (not your kind, Jack. Or was it David Walliams? I forget.) I will die on this hill.
All herbs are interchangeable...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
shes retweeting herself. thought she was supposed to be going to bed early with flasks of hot chocolate and such and such 🥴

Screenshot_20201021-215653_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
oh man, I think my primary school was the only one in the whole of the north east and cumbria to not have a trip to sellafield! when I got to high school, literally everyone had been but me and the one other girl from my primary school! I was soooo jealous 🤣
I can top all your wonderful trips. We has some good ones and some terrible ones. The one that will top all of yours and more was a trip to her new favourite "home" rag the Belfast telegraph factory too see how that very paper was printed. "*Mic drop*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We had a trip on the Manchester Ship Canal (1970’s). It smelt so bad a few of us actually puked. 😂
We went to MOSI and got a maths lecture from Johnny Ball (80s) - fancy! And for the full 580 round-up, I've only ever had my accent mocked in a work context twice, but once was by a Manc who successfully ID'd me as Manc-adjacent in a Brits abroad-type scenario so it doesn't count. The other time it was a proper dimwit who didn't even🔺me to the appropriate side of the Pennines. It's never the barons' daughters or royalty making unkind remarks, it's always the clueless wannabes like our Mackie.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
What's the point of retweeting herself? Am I missing something?
Just in case anyone missed her words of wisdom / hilarity the first time round. Also because why retweet anyone else when you think you're the best thing on twitter.

She says she has deleted screenshots. Screenshots of what? Tattle? She doesn't read here according to her.
"95% were of abusive/nasty messages I receive" so it can't be tattle can it? Close the DMs Jack I think the political prisoners can probably fend for themselves at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes, Dad did say some of the German soldiers were kind, but the guards on the marches were brutal and unforgiving, they too were starving and any rations were to feed them first. They walked 650 miles from Sagan in Poland to Berlin.

My dad would never watch war films, or talk much about what happened to him until the final year or so of his life. He was the standard-bearer for many years at our memorial parades, not because it was the glorification of war, but in memory of his comrades that never came home. They certainly didn't take the prisoners of war in Stalag Luft (made famous in the film Great Escape) to the hospital. My father's best friend died of dysentery and they made my father dig his grave.

I took him to the Imperial War Museum North, where you can look up the graves of any soldiers. He stood at the terminal checking for his friends with tears rolling down his face, the first and last time I saw him cry.

ETA sorry this post is so off-topic, but Jack trying to shoehorn herself into something she has a cursory knowledge of fucks me right off.
Have a bloody big hug of me, my dad was a Bevin boy, but his brother was one of the first paras who got dropped at arnhem, and spent years as a prisoner of war.
I've only just found out after doing our family tree that he was taken to gestapo headquarters after his capture and held there, we have no idea what they did to him but my aunt whose still going strong in her 90s said she would call it torture.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
We went to a local, seaside convent/retirement home for elderly nuns for a day of 'reflection'.
IIRC, I spent the afternoon smoking & listening to Ebeneezer Goode by the Shamen in the woods out the back.
Holy tit that’s grim! “Reflect on this kiddos - you’re going to be old and in a home one day so stick in at school and do well in life!” Pisses all over my primary school trip to the sewage works that does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have actually been assuming this for ages. She seems to have highs and lows, and to just lose herself in a world of self-important bullshit-stories every now and again. She sounds wasted, and to a self-involved fantasist like her whatever she’s taking seems to just stoke the ego. Also, in some of her Hellman’s videos she looks like a straight-up junkie. (Just a personal opinion m’lord, zero proof or claims of evidence)
She admitted she was "off her tits" (or words to that effect, I'm sure a helpful frau has receipts) during the shitshow

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Only Jack could be crass enough to post about Auschwitz and favourite sweets in one evening.

She is a cretin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
He who has the last laugh laughs longest. And this soup is definitely laughing longest. 3 or 4 bloody spoonsful and an afternoon of mouth clag.
oh, bee, I've just had to explain to my partner that I keep HOOTING cos a dude over the pennines made a dreadful soup 10 hours ago and can still taste it. 🤣. I'm sorry and you have our deep sympathies ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.