Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy bleeping photoshop. View attachment 283401
That is a 10 year old boy.

Also the filler in her top lip has gone, the top gum that it was covering is very visible again. she needs a top up soon. Possibly why she’s now “not able to afford butter”.

I personally think she’s actually quite pretty btw, but she has photoshopped herself to death here, and she also lied about fillers and having the money to get them, needlessly.

Reactions: 34
20201021_221825.jpg

The intelligence of these squiggles suggests that they might, ahem, be mocked at a dinner party.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Again, trying to make out she had some role in the National Food Strategy. When she wasn’t mentioned once in the MANY PAGES of acknowledgements.
Did she get paid for having her books available at food shelters?

Surely the shelters would have preferred the extra money/food instead 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That is a 10 year old boy.

Also the filler in her top lip has gone, the top gum that it was covering is very visible again. she needs a top up soon. Possibly why she’s now “not able to afford butter”.

I personally think she’s actually quite pretty btw, but she has photoshopped herself to death here, and she also lied about fillers and having the money to get them, needlessly.
Honestly she’s made herself look like a baby, it’s bizarre and sort of gross as she’s clearly doing it to entice new romantic victims. And on the discovering face tune for a mate, really?? It’s £4 for the app, a frau here said it’s like £65 for the full shebang which she clearly has if she’s managed to photoshop herself back to the bleeping womb?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
They're not even sherbet dip dabs. They're Double Dips and they're shite. Sherbet dip dabs have the red lolly and that lovely white powder (not your kind, Jack. Or was it David Walliams? I forget.) I will die on this hill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I was inspired by the brave cabal members risking life and limb to test Jack's recipes so I searched my county's library system for Vegan(ish). Many of the copies are currently out on loan but there is a copy currently in transit from a prison. Even prisoners have standards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
They're not even sherbet dip dabs. They're Double Dips and they're shite. Sherbet dip dabs have the red lolly and that lovely white powder (not your kind, Jack. Or was it David Walliams? I forget.) I will die on this hill.

tit, yeah, these are the crap ones with the awful swizzle stick that I never even ate when I was 7. I'll get mr grey to flagellate me now. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just de-lurking to say that I think I can beat that - my school trip was to Sellafield 😳😂
oh man, I think my primary school was the only one in the whole of the north east and cumbria to not have a trip to sellafield! when I got to high school, literally everyone had been but me and the one other girl from my primary school! I was soooo jealous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was inspired by the brave cabal members risking life and limb to test Jack's recipes so I searched my county's library system for Vegan(ish). Many of the copies are currently out on loan but there is a copy currently in transit from a prison. Even prisoners have standards.
Have a mooch through her 'Cooking With A Jockstrap' page.. She just writes the same recipe over and over again anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Throwing my hat in again:

Jack Monroe #93 - famous trans non binary lesbian pescatarian bodybuilder government adviser

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She has still not updated her tomato soup recipe to include how much water should be used

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.