Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stating the obvious, buy less sweets Jack, you could then afford butter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not an original thought in little Annie Urchin's head. Source? See her wording, and the very first comment under KGM's post. Charity - Taxes - State.

yeah Krish get with the program babe you may only ask for donations to food banks in JACK’S name, as a result of her tireless campaigning, and most tragique of sob stories. If you ask for any other reason you are just facilitating this government’s tyranny!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Strange understanding of the word 'now' 🤔

Untitled 8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
yeah Krish get with the program babe you may only ask for donations to food banks in JACK’S name, as a result of her tireless campaigning, and most tragique of sob stories. If you ask for any other reason you are just facilitating this government’s tyranny!!!

When not virtue signalling, our heroine is busy stitching secret stuff behind the scenes with, Marcus. I wonder when we won't get to hear about it all?

More boring tit about the cat, think she’s suggesting he’s a minor sex offender now?

View attachment 283791

"Scratching my seagrass drawer and digging my underpants out in a frenzy" - Is she missing, Louisa, or am I seeing euphemisms where they don't exist?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
When not virtue signalling, our heroine is busy stitching secret stuff behind the scenes with, Marcus. I wonder when we won't get to hear about it all?

"Scratching my seagrass drawer and digging my underpants out in a frenzy" - Is she missing, Louisa, or am I seeing euphemisms where they don't exist?
It’s so frustrating, that she gets away with pushing this absolute LIE. She did not ‘donate’ books to food banks. She organised a payment scheme whereby the books were purchased and sent on to food banks on someone else’s dime, with the proceeds lining her pockets. It’s a swindle really, pulling on people’s heartstrings for profit, but to then in addition claim some altruistic virtue points for the money made is contemptible and shows her for the shameless charlatan that she is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think maybe she donates the odd one to make it 'true'. Doesn't change the fact that the bulk of them were paid for by people and she profited though.

Reactions: 34
But didn't Jack want to be an MP at one point?
Yes so she could get her snout in the trough, she wouldn’t do the graft though. And if she can’t answer the phone at the fire service because of child care how on earth would she do mp's hours?

Reactions: 15

It’s so frustrating, that she gets away with pushing this absolute LIE. She did not ‘donate’ books to food banks. She organised a payment scheme whereby the books were purchased and sent on to food banks on someone else’s dime, with the proceeds lining her pockets. It’s a swindle really, pulling on people’s heartstrings for profit, but to then in addition claim some altruistic virtue points for the money made is contemptible and shows her for the shameless charlatan that she is.
right?! Like how don’t even the most enthusiastic of delusional fans see this? I’d be really upset if I’d donated £20 of my winter fuel allowance to such a campaign only to be completely written out of history and the author claim *she* donated them? I bet she didn’t donate her royalties from that stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Off to bed, promise not to mention the soup again tomorrow. Some things are best left in the past. The soup is definitely one of them.
Sorry Manc but just like the force, the soup will be with you.........always. 🤣

• Haha
I wish she’d stop banging on about donating her books as if that’s a good thing. People using foodbanks are suffering enough!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Good morning! I bring to you a new thread like a proud cat and will now go through your underwear drawers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It really doesn't matter, financially, to someone selling a product where that product goes after they've sold it. ~Buy my x and give it to y~ means you're still buying the x!
ETA this is why I would welcome a court case. Bring it on Jack!
This is what puzzles me. Were the books going to food banks sold at RRP or cost? If at RRP then how was Jack and the publishers allowed to profit from something that was disguised as helping a charity out?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes so she could get her snout in the trough, she wouldn’t do the graft though. And if she can’t answer the phone at the fire service because of child care how on earth would she do mp's hours?
That is what came across in the HuffPo piece.

Standing for election is really bloody hard. Yoi are pounding the streets from early in the morning to late at night, all day every day for months in the lead up. No way would she put in that graft.

And then rather than accept this with enough time for the party, she drops out last minute so they can’t field another candidate. What a complete waste of everyone’s time, energy and money. Is there nothing she doesn’t turn into a car crash?

• Sad
Look, poor people who can't feed their children - whilst all those grown ups argue about your issues, I've got SWEEEEEEEETIEEEEEEEEEEES and you haven't! #TipJar #PennyForTheJack
Thread title
#pennyforthe jack
quite apt with bonfire night coming

I don't understand any of this 😅 im single mum of 2, work part time for minimum wage and get some uc top up and I am nowhere near struggling as much as she is claiming to be 🤔😅
You obviously aren't spending enough on Cotswold, empty foil containers and High end 'gifts' to yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.