Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More important retweetingcampaigning. View attachment 283394
Completely off topic....but those curtains looks like the ones she had in the bedroom a couple of weeks back, before she got the pink velvet ones. They're different to what was there before? I've seen at least 2 other colour curtains there.
My point being...... :unsure:
How many bloody pairs of curtains has she pissed money on for a rental property that she's only been in for a couple of years? Every photo is different, be it curtains, furniture, accessories, etc. If she stopped spunking her money on so much tit she could afford to buy food for her son!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I forgot to mention, the selfie was in response to E.L James, because of course.

oh, Christian, I'm famously trans non binary lesbian, but I sometimes have a fetish for conservative men just like you. I'll do anything you want in the red room for a continuous supply of sherbet dib dabs. and maybe just a small helicopter. RANDY! 😈😈😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Nothing sorts out an ouchy mouth faster than a double-dip of sherbert!
Flying Saucers are an absolute must for ulcers.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
We used to play down near the docks. Somehow you didn't notice the smell. Great memories sparked by watching Rita Tushingham in A Taste of Honey brings it back as if it were yesterday.
You’re making me feel nostalgic with your talk of Ringway airport and the canal. Add in a trip to the GMEX and my youth is rekindled.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Completely off topic....but those curtains looks like the ones she had in the bedroom a couple of weeks back, before she got the pink velvet ones. They're different to what was there before? I've seen at least 2 other colour curtains there.
My point being...... :unsure:
How many bloody pairs of curtains has she pissed money on for a rental property that she's only been in for a couple of years? Every photo is different, be it curtains, furniture, accessories, etc. If she stopped spunking her money on so much tit she could afford to buy food for her son!
It'll be a different room in a different wing of her crappy bungalow very large 2 storey house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing sorts out an ouchy mouth faster than a double-dip of sherbert!
Flying Saucers are an absolute must for ulcers.
Yup. It'll be an ouchy mouth ulcer or another toothache in a day or two. Imagine making a living off (vulnerable peoples' benefits) being a Twitter keyboard warrior

Reactions: 17
You’re making me feel nostalgic with your talk of Ringway airport and the canal. Add in a trip to the GMEX and my youth is rekindled.
Unfortunately, I am old enough to remember it as a station. The train to Chester went from there and my mum took us for a day out in the summer holidays. It was derelict for years before converting to GMex (now Manchester Central. What's that about?)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It'll be a different room in a different wing of her crappy bungalow very large 2 storey house.
It's the dining room/office. I've seen 3 different pics with 3 different curtains. She's had more curtains in there in 2 years than I've had in my living room in 17 years 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she is totally wired on adhd pills. with private healthcare you can buy your ailment. probably the worst thing that ever happened was her adhd meds.
Have actually been assuming this for ages. She seems to have highs and lows, and to just lose herself in a world of self-important bullshit-stories every now and again. She sounds wasted, and to a self-involved fantasist like her whatever she’s taking seems to just stoke the ego. Also, in some of her Hellman’s videos she looks like a straight-up junkie. (Just a personal opinion m’lord, zero proof or claims of evidence)

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.