Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to Manchester Airport departure lounge, 10 miles away, and then went home! How bad is that? This is where you could be going, but you're not because you are poor. 😂 😂
We had a trip on the Manchester Ship Canal (1970’s). It smelt so bad a few of us actually puked. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I mind! I only know her through pals that's aren't on Tattle. And to see her come up here and some a the parallels pointed out wi JM has been a real revelation in this specific type of personality.
Vonny and Jack are peas in a pod. So many similarities of taking up, making themselves the centre of, then abandoning a cause/personality/identity.

On another note, I only dip in here occasionally, but was reminded not to do so while eating dinner, as Jack's food genuinely gives me the boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In other news, has anyone been on L’s twitter lately?

I have just been down a massive MJ rabbit hole regarding the neverland documentary and I am not really sure where I would rather be.

MJ conspiracy theorists or Jackie spouting rubbish about aniseed balls.

😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand any of this 😅 im single mum of 2, work part time for minimum wage and get some uc top up and I am nowhere near struggling as much as she is claiming to be 🤔😅

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Super behind but can’t help but wonder if shes trying to suggest that being a top working class gal she’s seen the rise of Facebook fascism (Britain first, EDL, Stephen YL, etc) from her totally authentically working class peers on the hard streets of Bow, something the poshos she was begging to like her just wouldn’t get? Because equating WC with being less than, thick, and generally tit is JM’s trademark tbh.

Also another WC frau with a degree from a decent uni, no one gives a duck about your degree past 21, not even employers 😂

Reactions: 47
In fact most people who have done really well without further education are really respected.

Sorry, we’ve probably all moved on from this but I’ve worked in media and music for over 27 years having left school at 16. Not once has anyone even asked what university I went to, let alone ridiculed me about it. She’s just the most insufferable, irritating, unlikeable bore. one of her main problems is her total lack of self awareness. If you work hard, keep your head down and are nice to work with no one give a tit what your origins are.

ETA - my lack of education does make me feel insecure at times but the only person that l mention it to is my husband. I certainly wouldn't broadcast it to over a quarter of a million people which may include (alienate) future employers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Jack are you tweeting about sweets or starving children make up your f**king mind

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can I go back in time for a second?

Because the £20 winter fuel allowance has really rattled her and she is doing a virtuoso performance on twitter to distract us.

Her response to the person calling her out shows her true self.

"I gave it back, not that it's anything to do with you"

(Or words to that effect, I searched in vain for the screen shot but the thread's moved on too much)

Such a bleeping churlish response. Like a damn toddler forced to give up the toy she has hidden under her coat.

"Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've arranged a refund and I will be making it clear on twitter and my website that donations towards shopping trollies or other living expenses are not required. I've clearly given the wrong impression to this person and I would hate for others to donate also when my income is enough for me to live on."

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Holy bleeping photoshop. View attachment 283401
I DON’T RECALL SEEING DOUBLE DIPS IN YOUR PATHETIC £20 SHOP OR YOUR MANIPULATIVE EMPTY CUPBOARD PHOTO, YOU LYING COW.

I can’t ever think of a time where I’d begrudge someone an item which costs about 10p but when they’re sadfishing about not being able to afford butter NOT 24 HOURS BEFORE I can’t help but be salty. I hope she chokes and it comes out of her nose.

The less said about that photoshop the better. Unhinged. Delusional.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
We had a trip on the Manchester Ship Canal (1970’s). It smelt so bad a few of us actually puked. 😂
We used to play down near the docks. Somehow you didn't notice the smell. Great memories sparked by watching Rita Tushingham in A Taste of Honey brings it back as if it were yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Re-edit/translation:
I was payed handsomely for my books to be sent for profit to food banks, and I am desperately hoping to highjack this other campaign but he’s not returning my calls at the moment. Or my emails, or replying to tweets. I’ve been involved in a National Twitter strategy for the last year or so, focusing on inserting my name wherever it might improve my chances to con the easily fooled into giving me more money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
No don’t @MancBee as if the drains don’t have to put up with enough tit down them.
Hate to keep on moaning, but I have had my evening meal (dinner/tea you choose) and I can still taste that bloody tomato purée. I've cleaned my teeth and even used mouthwash. It is sticking to my throat like tit to a blanket.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I think she is totally wired on adhd pills. with private healthcare you can buy your ailment. probably the worst thing that ever happened was her adhd meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.