Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aye, I'm pretty sure nigella does. in fact, I noticed earlier that there was a line in the mushroom soup recipe that referred to "the work of a moment" which is a classic nigellaism šŸ„“
First post! She rips off Nigella often, e.g. Jackā€™s description of ā€˜ come-to-bed carbonaraā€™ is pretty much lifted from (I think) Nigellaā€™s How to Eat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
All she has to do is reply back along the lines of ā€œIt was so lovely of you to donate this money however I am getting by fine and there are a lot more people worthy of donations. Please allow me to send it back to you/donate it to a charity of your choice on your behalfā€. That is literally it but the selfish grabby bleep is hoping the message disappears amongst a load of mayo related tweets and she keeps the money. Pond scum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
This Stacey Dooley thing is basically a different version of through the keyhole?
I think it would be a popular daytime show as who doesnā€™t like a nosy at other peopleā€™s houses.
She could do Jack's house "You've done really well for yourself.. is that a Cotswold sideboard ? ..Oh another 1 and another and another . That's a nice Roberts radio ...that one is too ...Get out of my rented crappy bungalow ...Slam the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just stopping by to say that I too think Jack is a bleep and lower than low, a bleeping parasite. Feel like this is possibly the worst thing she's done so far this year. I'm not on here much, I just really want to slap the shite out of her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Was going to put out there that ASDA vegan mayo is currently knocked down to 41p and that would bring her scrambled eggs on toast up to a respectable 66% vegan... then I read ANCHOƏADE MAYO SCRAMBLED EGGS and realised Iā€™m fighting a losing battle here

ETA I donā€™t live near an Asda šŸ”ŗ so thought it was stylised in all caps but apparently not and it just reads like Iā€™m shouting šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes I do tend to get hung up on pedantic details BUT why did she buy Asda mayo if sheā€™s still getting through the last case of the stuff from Hellmann's?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I know this makes me a horror, but I never put butter or milk in my scrambled eggs :ROFLMAO: Just scramble them in a non-stick and eat em with salt. No need for butter if you haven't got any in! But duck away off with putting MAYO in them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why? Why is she doing this to scrambled eggs. WHY? A nice simple, nutritious, filling and inexpensive food item. Why? Donā€™t mix tit with scrambled eggs to make it taste like sloppy sadness.

Also whyā€™s she chatting about her ā€œMILā€? She doesnā€™t have a mother in law, Louisa LEFT, remember Jack?

apparently my word of the evening is WHY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.