Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting. Properly shameful, man.
Ah this has me actually welling up. I know it's disproportionate and I know I can't stick my oar in but I just... Is she not ashamed?

(Change the pronoun there and you're (not) laughing)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I know this makes me a horror, but I never put butter or milk in my scrambled eggs :ROFLMAO: Just scramble them in a non-stick and eat em with salt. No need for butter if you haven't got any in! But duck away off with putting MAYO in them.
babe, same. Non stick pan and scramble them till they’re cooked through, because if I get even a hint of a snotty scrambled egg I will gip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"Please sir, I'm too poor to buy butter"

Well, maybe you should have bought a tub of spread instead of that blueberry juice for your kombucha experiment?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Still under contract with Hellmans? How though? I don’t understand this. Maybe an exclusivity term of some kind?!

Reactions: 31
Someone call the resuscitations team, oxygen stat, the greenies have croaked 🤢🤢 poor guys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is she obsessed with telling people she eats things from the jar?

a) she’s lying
b) it’s disgusting and makes the product sound less appetising

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m sure they’re together you know. Louisa!!! You ok hun?

(not that I actually care because I think she’s a dick too tbh.)
She could just be a friend with benefits. Though the only possible benefit there could be for L is making me feel queasy. (I'm thinking it's Jackie's food, you filthy lot)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Still under contract with Hellmans? How though? I don’t understand this. Maybe an exclusivity term of some kind?!
So exclusive that she is allowed to showcase the fact she’s buying cheap own brand mayo... ?

I don’t care if she’s trying to distract us by implying she’s back with Louisa. Just give Squiggle her money back

• Heart
Reactions: 57
babe, same. Non stick pan and scramble them till they’re cooked through, because if I get even a hint of a snotty scrambled egg I will gip.
I won't cope with an undercooked snotty egg, but I am partial to beating the everliving daylights out of them in the pan the entire time so you could eat them through a straw :ROFLMAO: spoon them onto softy soft ever-so soft soft cheap cheapy white soft toast and you've got a winner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I hope this person who gave her money never ever does that again. Very sad. How can she just ignore a message like that. She should have sent the money back asap.
Had someone not messaged her agent about her getting her trolley yet ?

Reactions: 15
I know this makes me a horror, but I never put butter or milk in my scrambled eggs :ROFLMAO: Just scramble them in a non-stick and eat em with salt. No need for butter if you haven't got any in! But duck away off with putting MAYO in them.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I don’t know her ☝ I’m not being associated with non-buttery scrambled eggs, no way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.