Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t had butter in for a while now... wonder what was in the butter sausage & kale curry she made last week then?
Aaagh why are the jackolytes such bleeping goldfish? I’d love it if even 1% of them tweeted her having noticed these absurd lies. ‘I thought you made butter sausage last week?’ ‘I thought the Burberry scarf would show some signs of mud?’ ‘How did your friend know your window measurements?’ Etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It really makes you feel sick reading comments like that on Twitter. We all joke about her here but this is the real human cost. She's humble bragging about free cases of mayo and this poor love probably doesn't have £10 to spare let alone £20 and has received zero acknowledgement.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I hope this person who gave her money never ever does that again. Very sad. How can she just ignore a message like that. She should have sent the money back asap.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It makes you wonder how much she must receive through PayPal if she’s not got the time to individually thank each contributor 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
FFS she boils my piss, that poor woman that sent her the money hasn’t even been acknowledged.

I bleeping hate you Jack.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
But I am sure she bought smart price mayo in one of these performative shops? Wtf did she do that if she has a case?

And again, why are her followers so bleeping cringe, begging for freebies on her behalf.

People are dying due to lack of food. This witch does not need free mayo.
Sorry for quoting myself but she bought mayo in the first £20 shop

IMG_20201020_221716.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She hasn’t said how many slices of soft cheap soft cheap, cheapy softy cheapy softy, cheap and soft bread she used. Spoilsport. @kachoochoo
And she seriously says “Recipe to come tomorrow”. Recipe!? She just scrambled bleeping eggs and put mayo in. What next, the recipe for the softy soft cheap soft toast. Reader, this is really happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It makes you wonder how much she must receive through PayPal if she’s not got the time to individually thank each contributor 😬
I bet she gets loads of odd payments turning up in her account. I just can’t understand what makes her think she’s deserving of it at all?

I hope that it’s this that is the source of her self loathing, because she knows deep down that what she’s doing is disgusting and dishonest. It’s constant self sabotage with her and lashing out at anyone who challenges her, it’s flipping exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She doesn't have time to reply to kind people but she can like every single tweet suggesting TV series she could be in

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
It really makes you feel sick reading comments like that on Twitter. We all joke about her here but this is the real human cost. She's humble bragging about free cases of mayo and this poor love probably doesn't have £10 to spare let alone £20 and has received zero acknowledgement.
Totally agree. It’s why she made me so angry earlier, but it’s also shaken off any doubt or sympathy I had for her .: therefore making it easier to joke about her again. But it really is infuriating, I‘m grateful you and many other fraus make sure that the nasty, twisted side of her isn’t forgotten amongst the lols.

Reactions: 36
I bet she gets loads of odd payments turning up in her account. I just can’t understand what makes her think she’s deserving of it at all?

I hope that it’s this that is the source of her self loathing, because she knows deep down that what she’s doing is disgusting and dishonest. It’s constant self sabotage with her and lashing out at anyone who challenges her, it’s flipping exhausting.
Exactly, and the 15 minutes of fame must surely fizzle out eventually. What will Jack do then to occupy her maverickness?

Reactions: 21
The lady is probably wondering why Jack is still saying she can't afford to get butter when she sent her 20 quid ffs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.