Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting for @Alansbigplate and all the other Partridge loving fraus. In these turbulent times, it's good to know that graffiti remains a constant across generations...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
hilarious

20200929_143439.jpg

and wasn't today supposed to be a writing day? and what's orzo got to do with the scathing poverty memoir or whatever it is?🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Dropping this now as I have to go and do Big Work (the school run with an extra coat, just in case)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My Spanish is basic but I think it just sounds unnatural rather than being confusing - like the equivalent of saying “chips and fish”? It’s not like anyone would read it and think “what the duck is that?”

She’s so patronising for someone who completely fucked up the name for that Italian dish a while back (can’t remember what it was)
Her linguistic abilities are on par with her cooking ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.