Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell-wonder what these people giving jack tips to save money would make of her mirror & other luxury possessions? I reckon she could sell her mirror and give this poor soul the proceeds-that’d cover the cellophane on bananas for the rest of her life.
so, in this scenario, you'd be in a shop which sells both loose - weighed at checkout - and bagged bananas - not weighed, yes?

now, am I missing something or would you not just purchase the loose bananas and avoid the need to start removing packaging in shops?

is it just me, or is this utter madness?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wonder if her outbreak of late night Czech is a sign that we'll have to add yet another entry to what must be the longest and most diverse CV ever created. Is it possible that in between stints at the local rag she managed to put in a few shifts as a translator?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell-wonder what these people giving jack tips to save money would make of her mirror & other luxury possessions? I reckon she could sell her mirror and give this poor soul the proceeds-that’d cover the cellophane on bananas for the rest of her life.
They were all gifts. (No, really. That's what she'll say if asked..)

Reactions: 19
so, in this scenario, you'd be in a shop which sells both loose - weighed at checkout - and bagged bananas - not weighed, yes?

now, am I missing something or would you not just purchase the loose bananas and avoid the need to start removing packaging in shops?

is it just me, or is this utter madness?
Yes, exactly. Plus cellophane weighs nothing so you’d save about 1p surely? It just shows how her insinuations of poverty play on Twitter-people assume she needs help. Ch-ching, all the more in the tip jar & Patreon coffers. It’s rank.

Reactions: 25
I am new to Tattle. Should I follow the Jack Monroe threads from the start, or just pick up the threads on this one? 😂

I must admit I find JM a bit of an oddball. She has been very much favoured by the luvvies, lefties and everything in between. I don’t follow her on Twitter because, from what I’ve seen of her tweets, they can be inflammatory and I don’t go on Twitter for that shite.
If you choose to go to the start that’s what we call a Grunka sometimes people time travel back and forth on their Grunka like dedicated @Incywincy and others go hardcore like the stoic @GrunkaLunka after whom it is named. Don’t miss out #31 where Jack came to do an ask me anything and the Fraus deliciously told her to get to absolute duck x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hallo Fraus, I'm joining the merry little bunch of lurkers who have un-lurked here .

I've been following Jack for a couple years now, and even though she reminded me a bit of one of THOSE friends you have who always seem to find a way to one-up whatever interesting story you have, I still found some of her recipes nice and her cheap work arounds interesting.

Then Eye Gate happened 😬 I took one look at that photo posted and it just looked so painful(ly obvious in how fake/makeup enhanced) that I googled "Jack Monroe Black Eye Fake???" and stumbled across this. I was aware of Tattle through the MOD drama but never engaged properly with reading this site until Eye Gate, and now the more and more things that are uncovered the more I realised how absurd some of her stories are - and even the bits that are real she seems to act very unprofessionally for someone who probably relies a lot on getting tv/books deals on how the public perceive her??

So I have been keeping up since the Black Eye incident and grunka'd a bit prior, and mainly I just have quite a laugh seeing this all unfold 😂 You're all wonderful, and now I've un-lurked maybe I'll be more active! I was initially hesitant because I know a lot of people see this site as a toxic echo chamber for trolls, but actually as I've lurked and read you're all very nice to each other and aren't what people think at all! Trolls are people who directly harass someone unfairly, and while there's inevitably bad eggs who break tattle rules and directly harass, you all seem like you're just exasperated like many of us are with her lies, and just need a place to vent and laugh about all this 😂

Now, I'll take my long post and duck OFF back to working and hopefully not lurking any more 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Yes, she would. Doesn’t sell gifts apparently

Except she did sell the omega. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That he had to buy himself with his own pocket money....
He’d have bought himself better quality than she did

Stuffed narwhal??? 90% vegan... 🥴

ETA: Just realised she probably means a toy, not a full on taxidermied sea creature 😆
Proper hooting oh dear heart you’ve been too long in the employ of our great leader Vlad
Lol I adore that it was named for darling Grunka I never clicked before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So are we aware of this twitter account?! Followed by L. Currently open. And is the most recent photo not the one JM was asking followers to send to her of Cooper 'crashing' DKL? She should have just ask the cat....unless he was too busy with his ouchy nose
Wasn't she asking her beloved sycophants to send her pics of the time Cooper 'crashed' (like it wasn't staged :ROFLMAO:) the DKL set cos she'd lost them all? This is obviously her account so why lie about not having pics? Oh wait...for ATTENTION.

Oops, just realised you literally said this in the rest of the message. Oh dearie me, I think I need one of JM's patented dinosaur naps 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi Fraus, I stumbled here by accident, but my eyes are truly open now. It was the black eye thing which really gave me the kick I needed to stop following JM's SM, and come over here to the cabal.
Now duck off x
Wonderful username 🤣

But just WHY. Why tweet pictures of *all* of the expensive stuff you have lying around your expensive house, then pretend to be poor and to pretend that you can only afford to feed your son the cheapest, worst food that you yourself claimed to be mostly full of tit. How bleeping mental and selfish can one person be? WHY would someone do that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I love that you were still out in the wilderness, enduring that purely bizarre content, alone, you brave woman. At least we’ve always had each other for each full moon or candy man moment. 😂
Honestly I thought I was gone mad when the comments were always so positive to her posts? And I showed my boyfriend who barely reacted and that sent me off to google! I knew I couldn’t be the only one out there 😂

I think that limiting comments to the extent that she does creates an echo chamber that actually alienates genuine fans. I’m all for blocking trolls and deleting really nasty comments but I think dismissing legitimate criticism as trolls leaves only the few yes men fans and you end up loosing your normal followers (as we can see in those dropping stats 🙈)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi Fraus, I stumbled here by accident, but my eyes are truly open now. It was the black eye thing which really gave me the kick I needed to stop following JM's SM, and come over here to the cabal.
Now duck off x
Great name and picture. Welcome, Frau.

Reactions: 23
Hallo Fraus, I'm joining the merry little bunch of lurkers who have un-lurked here .

I've been following Jack for a couple years now, and even though she reminded me a bit of one of THOSE friends you have who always seem to find a way to one-up whatever interesting story you have, I still found some of her recipes nice and her cheap work arounds interesting.

Then Eye Gate happened 😬 I took one look at that photo posted and it just looked so painful(ly obvious in how fake/makeup enhanced) that I googled "Jack Monroe Black Eye Fake???" and stumbled across this. I was aware of Tattle through the MOD drama but never engaged properly with reading this site until Eye Gate, and now the more and more things that are uncovered the more I realised how absurd some of her stories are - and even the bits that are real she seems to act very unprofessionally for someone who probably relies a lot on getting tv/books deals on how the public perceive her??

So I have been keeping up since the Black Eye incident and grunka'd a bit prior, and mainly I just have quite a laugh seeing this all unfold 😂 You're all wonderful, and now I've un-lurked maybe I'll be more active! I was initially hesitant because I know a lot of people see this site as a toxic echo chamber for trolls, but actually as I've lurked and read you're all very nice to each other and aren't what people think at all! Trolls are people who directly harass someone unfairly, and while there's inevitably bad eggs who break tattle rules and directly harass, you all seem like you're just exasperated like many of us are with her lies, and just need a place to vent and laugh about all this 😂

Now, I'll take my long post and duck OFF back to working and hopefully not lurking any more 🥰
gif of the Friends gang all having a big hug

Wasn't she asking her beloved sycophants to send her pics of the time Cooper 'crashed' (like it wasn't staged :ROFLMAO:) the DKL set cos she'd lost them all? This is obviously her account so why lie about not having pics? Oh wait...for ATTENTION.

Oops, just realised you literally said this in the rest of the message. Oh dearie me, I think I need one of JM's patented dinosaur naps 😵
You’re proper making me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Bosch, you crack me up.

My mirror not only has wifi, it also blends slop, has a handy tongue activated camera, and shouts random swear words at passers by. Get with the times!
I'm old school. I only look in puddles to see my reflection. I also have not solved any crimes on this thread, much to the disappointment of myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We’re back to early morning pictures of Cooper waking her up because he wuvs her so much. One thing that always makes me 😲 is she always puts her big light on straight away, put one of your many lamps on.
Unless it's stupidly early
I’m looking forward to the subliminal adverts to do with lips and arseholes popping up.
Not to be rude, but if and I mean IF she did have covid symptoms and she then went shopping and her family have let her without calling her out then they deserve to get into the biggest trouble. It's so insensitive and very dangerous to go around brandishing things like this as there are people who are in fact terrified for their lives. IF and I mean If she is talking to the authorities I hope she gets a good telling off. It's not big and it's not clever. I am low risk and even am trying my hardest to follow the rules. So someone like her who is at " risk" should be more careful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.