Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a big orange pine wardrobe (90s spectacular) that I'm dying to paint over. You're right, when redone in the colours you like, it's totally that kind of look you get from Cotswold stuff. We have one item from there, I'm kind of embarrassed to say, but furnishing multiple rooms with it is really strange to me. It's like trying to find your personality or style from *stuff*. Our house is an acquired taste, I'd say, strong/dark colours, sort of mish mash of what we like. But IMO that's what makes your home yours. I don't expect everyone to like it nor do I care if they do or not.
I got an orange pine sideboard (ooh-er!) of Gumtree for £40, painted it teal with B&Q furniture paint, added some fancy knobs (double ooh-er!) and it sits in the sitting room with the telly on top and all the electronic gubbins inside. About £200-300 less than buying from Cotswold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
so, in this scenario, you'd be in a shop which sells both loose - weighed at checkout - and bagged bananas - not weighed, yes?

now, am I missing something or would you not just purchase the loose bananas and avoid the need to start removing packaging in shops?

is it just me, or is this utter madness?
Loose bananas are actually better than the prepackaged ones.
Tom Cruise uses tampons?! 😱
I was just thinking if she does print out from here she is going to have more pictures of tom cruise than his mother does. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 35
But just WHY. Why tweet pictures of *all* of the expensive stuff you have lying around your expensive house, then pretend to be poor and to pretend that you can only afford to feed your son the cheapest, worst food that you yourself claimed to be mostly full of tit. How bleeping mental and selfish can one person be? WHY would someone do that?
Because she is an insufferable twit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking if she does print out from here she is going to have more pictures of tom cruise than his mother does. 😅😅
On June 24th (the day we were graced with Jackie's presence), she said she had 8,000 pages of Google docs saved. That was thread 31, so if she's carried on at the same rate, she'll be up to around 20,000 pages by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hello, another newish member / lurker!
I've followed JM on and off for years, in theory I like the concept but the execution of her brand is just wrong.

Found Tattle a few weeks back after some ridiculous Twitter post and been reading through these threads - it's all the things I had been thinking, but thought I was just not giving her a chance. Was delighted to find this, it's been a pleasure catching up with it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
On June 24th (the day we were graced with Jackie's presence), she said she had 8,000 pages of Google docs saved. That was thread 31, so if she's carried on at the same rate, she'll be up to around 20,000 pages by now!
And tom cruise will be getting a phone call from the Guinness book of records for the most used gif in the world all thanks to tattle.

I wonder if he will mention it in his thank you speech?!
Can anybody be arsed to sit through this? I just...can't.

View attachment 249472
No thank you. My lunch break is over now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw one of Jack’s followers was donating to 80s singer Marilyn yesterday so I checked out what was going down. How much does he remind you of our maverick little goblin?
He features quite heavily on the Celebrity Gossip thread on here.
And yes, he is exactly the same.
Apart from making millions and spanking it up the wall he still earns untold in royalties. Also he won the lottery or something. Might have been an inheritance. Not sure how much, but lots. There were Tattlers going crazy on his SM telling him to duck off with his begging bowl.
He is definitely from the Monroe school of professional begging off people poorer than you

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m still stunned by how twatty that expensive mirror is, who on earth thought to invent it?? She will be fewmin it’s been sourced and forensics have discovered it was used to apply shimmery shadow.

I wonder if for a 50 thread anniversary, wee Jackie would grace us in thread #81?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m still stunned by how twatty that expensive mirror is, who on earth thought to invent it?? She will be fewmin it’s been sourced and forensics have discovered it was used to apply shimmery shadow.

I wonder if for a 50 thread anniversary, wee Jackie would grace us in thread #81?
I would so love it if she came back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.