Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell-wonder what these people giving jack tips to save money would make of her mirror & other luxury possessions? I reckon she could sell her mirror and give this poor soul the proceeds-that’d cover the cellophane on bananas for the rest of her life.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
“Little hands”. Yet more infantilising. I bet his are bigger than her twisted, stained arthritic hands (that are still capable of abusing a punchbag in anger).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
But just WHY. Why tweet pictures of *all* of the expensive stuff you have lying around your expensive house, then pretend to be poor and to pretend that you can only afford to feed your son the cheapest, worst food that you yourself claimed to be mostly full of tit. How bleeping mental and selfish can one person be? WHY would someone do that?

• Angry
Reactions: 44
So are we aware of this twitter account?! Followed by L. Currently open. And is the most recent photo not the one JM was asking followers to send to her of Cooper 'crashing' DKL? She should have just ask the cat....unless he was too busy with his ouchy nose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
For a foodie, who hasn't been on her uppers financially I am fascinated by the fact she is claiming to not have much food in the house. I understand when she was broke she would live from tin to tin but why is she suggesting on twitter now that she is doing the same? Surely when Louisa was there they would have stocked cupboards that had various staples such as herbs and spices. I dont understand how she is now back to budgeting, buy the basic ranges and implying they dont have much else in the cupboards.
DE0C3A0D-EA6E-4DED-9461-2B851DEF0E1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone please monitor whether she now goes and unlikes it - more proof (not that it is needed!) that she is on here
I don’t see her as having liked it, just two non-Jack likes. She prob hasn’t blocked because it’s vital evidence she will be submitting to the police in bulging lever-arch files.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does ask to be shown up when she posts ‘candid’ shots from her bedroom. £300 mirror from Harrod’s! £249 Cotswold drawer thing! Ch-ching, ch-ching! Only the Asda cookie jar fits your narrative Jack.
Dyson fans and hairdryer
handy for drying your disabled and fragile kitten

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
But just WHY. Why tweet pictures of *all* of the expensive stuff you have lying around your expensive house, then pretend to be poor and to pretend that you can only afford to feed your son the cheapest, worst food that you yourself claimed to be mostly full of tit. How bleeping mental and selfish can one person be? WHY would someone do that?
Cos that’s one of the ways she gets her kicks. Look at all THIS. YOU PAID FOR IT, GULLIBLE FOOLS THE LOT OF YER !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.