Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah, horsey. Is she actually doing the old tory MP generalisation that people from ‘broken’ homes most likely end up in poverty? What a 🐄.
Possibly, but it definitely came across as just tripping herself up, of nearly forgetting the lie. She wanted to say one thing and changed her mind mid-sentence. It must be exhausting.

Reactions: 20
I really like her qualifier to her rule: “ I have a rule of *trying* not to comment before doing the homework”.

Good out, there.

Good spot on that one. She HAS a rule of trying; and then simply doesn’t try! As evidenced by the Walliams debacle. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Teething necklace coming in 3, 2...
I am sure a new stock-take photo of her pharmaceutical drug collection will be produced very soon... Ouchy Mouth is the rendition that always seems to bring all the people to the yard... an assured attention boost.

Reactions: 20
I’m reading the JM tweets (I have a rule etc..) and everyone’s been focused on the rank hypocrisy bit, nobody seems to have noticed that one of the biggest twats in the world doesn’t know what autism is.

This comment was brought to you by objectivity, and an obsession with telling the truth. It’s being an hole, not autism, and calling it autism whenever you fancy doing something unpleasant doesn’t make it true.

A bit like saying middle class is working class a zillion times doesn’t make it true either.

Good morning.

And before the usual threats of legal action are made, I’m not starting a fight, a pile on, or bullying a woman who is much more aggressive than me, she chooses to read tattle anyway. I haven’t engaged with her, this is a sarcastic take on her own lack of self awareness, her double standards and hypocrisy. Thank you, good morning.
Someone is up and ready to start their day 👏 go get em 🐯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Jack has the worst ouchy mouth ever known to man because she used to drink 200 units of alcohol a week, but now she’s healing herself with sugar laden alcohol free (0.5%) tea??? Nae bother hen.
Yet last time ouchy mouth was due to her chewing to the nerve 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could deep fry in a deep fat fryer. Like in a chippy. My mum did that a few times when we were kids to make a chippy inspired tea.
Doesn't she have a George Foreman grill ? We have one but it was gifted .It is a shocker when you see the grease that comes out some stuff 🤢 I mix it with grains to feed the birds in our garden . Don't keep it to add to slop 😄

This way to your emergency dentist 😳
Don't know about England but emergency dentists in Scotland that were based at out a and e had free treatment for everyone ?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.