Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C75EFF09-4070-4F86-8E98-6A992EC85B77.jpeg
47B538F3-8112-4BC7-902C-DF503C218E8C.jpeg
59235DAA-2BE3-4540-8C1E-AB94DBC370F0.jpeg

Too sleepy to feel guilty about the screenshots. Too hypocritical and funny not to share. Didn’t we say back in the tirade against DW that she was conspicuously keeping away from the JKR hullabaloo. Well well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
View attachment 250463View attachment 250464View attachment 250465
Too sleepy to feel guilty about the screenshots. Too hypocritical and funny not to share. Didn’t we say back in the tirade against DW that she was conspicuously keeping away from the JKR hullabaloo. Well well.
Can someone who has access to her inner secret circle ask her from me if she's back then?*

I also love the way she signs off like she's a comedian who's all sweaty from doing their Manchester leg of the live 'I want me own bungalow' tour and had the crowd all in stitches for hours

*Jk obv, it's against the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Of all the hills to die on, voice of the oppressed Jack Monroe chooses... fury over someone not recognising the exact shade of blue that Fortnum & Mason use.

How did the poor and marginalised ever do without such advocacy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I call that Fridge Drawer Soup/Stew. Open the fridge and hurl whatever veg are there into a pan with lentils and stock.
I bet that doesn’t turn out as unappetising sludge though. This is Jack’s particular gift.

Reactions: 11
Amazing. Worried about privacy one day yet 70+ tweets about anything and everything the next?! Does she not see how needy and desperate and unprofessional this comes across?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
*waffle waffle* Fortnums, yah yah yah* waffle waffle*

Of *course* you'd know what precise bleeping shade the Fortnums logo is, you absolute clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
One good thing to take from this. She's spelling thank you as two seperate words. A little victory I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Her twitter replies not knowing what eau de nil was (me neither til 5 mins ago huns) might tell her why JKR plumped for "duck egg blue". She's thinking of her readers, dear heart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Of all the hills to die on, voice of the oppressed Jack Monroe chooses... fury over someone not recognising the exact shade of blue that Fortnum & Mason use.

How did the poor and marginalised ever do without such advocacy?
All Jack has done here is illustrate that she is VERY FAMILIAR with the Fortnum & Mason colours. It’s not really on brand for someone who presents herself as some kind of impoverished Dickensian urchin, is it now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
View attachment 250463View attachment 250464View attachment 250465
LOVE how she gets in that JKR has a bigger platform than her, so any negative response will be evidence of bullying of poor little Jack. I hope everyone ignores the cry bullying little twit.

Reactions: 31
LOVE how she gets in that JKR has a bigger platform than her, so any negative response will be evidence of bullying of poor little Jack. I hope everyone ignores the cry bullying little twit.
And also big “please don’t rat me out” vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jack: “I haven’t tagged them so I can say what I like”

Also Jack: Furiously replies to anything negative on the DKL hashtag despite not being tagged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.