Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read her "recipe" for the eyelid and fridge dregs stew.

Does SB tell her every meal she makes is his favourite ever or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just read her "recipe" for the eyelid and fridge dregs stew.

Does SB tell her every meal she makes is his favourite ever or what?
Was thinking this myself. Whatever she sets down to him is his favourite. Perhaps he's learned fast that's just what you have to say to her for a quiet life. Of course, everything JM says must be taken with half a bucket of salt, which is handy as it disguises the taste of the food

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm just wondering what a qualified fire service professional would make of it?🤔
On lockdown letdown daily kitchen Matt much someone tweeted her that her cooker wasn’t compliant because the hob is lower than the work surfaces she lost her tit cos she bought the special pink cooker herself the first cooker she’s ever owned and they’re WRONG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Totes, Jacks. You’re all about the homework and a measured response.
Yes Jack, because that’s a really pressing issue. Maybe JKR does a £20 Asda shop instead. Not everyone with money pisses it up the wall (or Cotswold sideboard)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Totes, Jacks. You’re all about the homework and a measured response.
lol what? Of all the things to slag JK about, she's going for ... not knowing about the colour coding of Fortnums? Of which our WC hero jack is an expert in, of course. For reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How much is the new JKR out of interest?

Also, was the David Walliams pile on based on homework and measured response?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How much is the new JKR out of interest?

Also, was the David Walliams pile on based on homework and measured response?
She didn’t even Google what “tutelage” meant before insisting DW was a racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hahahaha new rule of doing the homework first. Good idea, you wouldn't want to make a massive twit of yourself by stereotyping a character into having a "weird name" and different colour of skin than the author intended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hahahaha new rule of doing the homework first. Good idea, you wouldn't want to make a massive twit of yourself by stereotyping a character into having a "weird name" and different colour of skin than the author intended.
I really like her qualifier to her rule: “ I have a rule of *trying* not to comment before doing the homework”.

Good out, there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm in the past here, true to my name I'm on the Grunka Express™️ but I wanted to shout forward, through a wormhole to say @Geetbo I feel your pain. Back when Jack got her new Smeg, she posted an interior shot and I was DEVASTATED to discover that I had the same butter dish as her 😐
Was it the rainbow one from Asda Grunka? If so babe, SAME 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Crikey, Jack Monroe is really loathed on here. 🤣🤣 This thread has escalated since this morning. No wonder there are so many threads about her. 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t say loathed actually. It’s more that we see the (many many) lies and inconsistencies, and we see that she’s blatantly ripped people off who are less well off than her (see, for starters, the Kickstarter fiasco), and we want to hold her to account.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.