Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's writing poetry for her lucky Patreon subscribers. 😳
Lucky lucky people, paying for the privilege of reading her poetry 🤢

She'll be jumping on Ofqual soon for removing poetry from the Eng Lit GCSE syllabus for 2021. She'll be blaming them for loss of income.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It was a three-minute social media detox. Good for the soul.

Sorry to have whipped everyone up into a frenzy over nothing! I'll show myself out.
Cor, first day back and you’re already creating false drama. Vlad says that’s Strike One. But he’ll let off cos he’s missed ya.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I agree about her using her (alleged) ADHD as a “get out of jail” card. She throws it out there casually whenever she wants to avoid taking responsibility for her appalling behaviour. It’s infuriating and wrong.
This was what I was referring to on one of the other threads. I hate that she uses ADHD and ASD as an excuse for her behaviour.
I do totally get that for some ND people, these factors CAN affect behaviour but for her, she uses it all the time.

Reactions: 12
This was what I was referring to on one of the other threads. I hate that she uses ADHD and ASD as an excuse for her behaviour.
I do totally get that for some ND people, these factors CAN affect behaviour but for her, she uses it all the time.
So would many folks if it kept the cash rolling in....

Reactions: 6
Had anyone seen that episode of bottom when they're being burgled and the please come and they want rid of them so they keep saying things like oh I've been sleep doodling and sleep telephoning. Is that basically her work day?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not doing an airport announcement, but I’m taking a break from.this thread. A black cloud of depression has landed on me. I’m trying to banish negativity and JM and her schemes bring me down.
I will frequent the Food and Drink thread and hope the feeling passes soon.
It’s the subject, not the people who post here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
I'm always surprised that nobody from JM's past has never appeared. You know, the whole... I went to school with JM etc, she seems to be forever spouting pish and surely someone would want to challenge it after a while.
Well she’s not that famous, and she has a completely different name. She has also changed her appearance; as a teenager she looked like the ordinary glam, fashionable young girl.

Maybe they haven’t noticed yet?

As for her family, I think they fear ruining her life if they expose her. They have probably been forced to accept that lying is part of who she is, and they have to accept it or they’ll lose her (and probably access to SB).

Reactions: 14
Good evening my dear frauen. May I humbly make a humble request? For thread title suggestions, just a heads up, but if they are a bit too long, they don’t fit into the line and then your Orwellian work of art will have to be bastardised to make them fit. Also, can you please make them clear, like in a standalone post and with a clear ‘Next thread title’ or something similar so it’s obvious for me (or anyone else making the new thread 😂) to find the most liked. Plus, if your thread suggestion is at the end of a long post, it might get missed and also it’s not clear if you got 86 likes for the sparkling wit / touching tale / sharp commentary on Jack - or for your thread title.

Sorry to be a prig! I mean it’s not like I work for tattle, who the hell do I think I am?? I’m just a bored little hausfrau, waiting for Vlad to come white-knight me like at the end of Pretty Woman (no, not really, he is a deranged despot).

Didn‘t mean it, Vlad!
@Pocahontas you are the unsung hero of Wur Jsckie’s threads, you do a sterling job xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So a few (maybe five?) days ago, I unfollowed her on Insta. Posted a message to let her know I was tired of the drama but wished her well. Today, I get a reply from her - one of her ‘it’s not an airport, love, you don’t have to announce departures!’ - so I replied ‘just copying you, love, as you announce your departure all the time!’ I’d paste it here, but she’s blocked me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m not doing an airport announcement, but I’m taking a break from.this thread. A black cloud of depression has landed on me. I’m trying to banish negativity and JM and her schemes bring me down.
I will frequent the Food and Drink thread and hope the feeling passes soon.
It’s the subject, not the people who post here.
Take care. Totally understand where you're coming from - she gets me like that sometimes too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah @Breakdance Badass we are all heroes for frequenting this merry tit show 😂 We just want her to do better.
It’s ok though, had my first payment from Vlad tonight:
C7D27325-47C6-4596-855D-984FE231C831.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm always surprised that nobody from JM's past has never appeared. You know, the whole... I went to school with JM etc, she seems to be forever spouting pish and surely someone would want to challenge it after a while.
I think the same thing all the time. It’s weird that nobody has. I know that if I ever got famous, (I won’t) there will be a long line of people saying how much of a loner/twit/weirdo I was when I was younger. How come nobody seems to have known her or her family? She also has no problems making up tall stories without fear of her family and exes questioning them publicly. It’s really odd. Are they terrified of her?

Reactions: 25
Cor, first day back and you’re already creating false drama. Vlad says that’s Strike One. But he’ll let off cos he’s missed ya.
Omg is that real? I know Gerard loves his grub and said it stems from poverty in childhood. He appreciates the finer things he previously had no access too. Definitely not the case with R Jackie.

I have to admit I love Rose Garden sung by New World. Nice harmonies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg is that real? I know Gerard loves his grub and said it stems from poverty in childhood. He appreciates the finer things he previously had no access too. Definitely not the case with R Jackie.

I have to admit I love Rose Garden sung by New World. Nice harmonies.
I think they met and hugged and it’s been doctored to look like rubbing noses 😂
I really fancied Gerard in Green Card! What an amusing and passionate oaf. I went off him after the whole plane / wee incident 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Do you only have to put ad/gifted on the first story in a series or is it all of them? 🤔

Reactions: 9
That pizza actually looks alright! I’d give it a try. I’d probably even have to chew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.