Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
I am a child with a portable pizza oven

A chilli on my knuckles
Some dill on my bones
I am the wild garlic
Beguiled
And NOT A CHEF
I am a child
With a patreon full of patrons

The fame of the tinternet curls and beckons me in
The rose copper moon leaves a scorch on my quim
The jacket is Westwood
And the shoes
And the bin
And the dirt in my toes
Itches hard; athletes foot

The blush of Nigella
The roar of a train
The call of Dishoom
A moment, potatoes
That I am a child
With a portable pizza oven
And I am the wild garlic
Stuffed crust

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
731D9D37-E75F-4376-AD37-5C909A672B8F.jpeg
Apropos of nothing I’ve designed some potato merch for Jackie’s Patreon least she could do is flog an actual item. It comes with its own viv (RIP) dress, Emin sketch, nutribullet, adult teething necklace and two phones. You can place your potato in the departure lounge whenever it wants to announce its leaving (every two mins)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Harrybosch

VIP Member
She's broke and unhappy
She's poor but so kind
She's short and unhealthy, yeah
She's high on twitter love
Not sane and she's overwhelmed
She's lost but she's hopeful, Frauen

And what it all comes down to
Is that Jack's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause she's got one hand in our pockets
And the other one is updating her Patreon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I found this because in my insomnia driven state I was googling to see what I could find out about the break up. I guess like many I started out admiring her, even sent her a little PayPal as I did use a few of her recipes. Then watched her turn into an absolute monster on social media. And as a very long term vegan was absolutely appalled at her acting like she’d invented tofu and jackfruit in her book that she wrote while eating meat. For a while now I’ve been hate reading all her socials and when I stumbled across all of this at about 3am it felt like coming home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
I’m not doing an airport announcement, but I’m taking a break from.this thread. A black cloud of depression has landed on me. I’m trying to banish negativity and JM and her schemes bring me down.
I will frequent the Food and Drink thread and hope the feeling passes soon.
It’s the subject, not the people who post here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Good evening my dear frauen. May I humbly make a humble request? For thread title suggestions, just a heads up, but if they are a bit too long, they don’t fit into the line and then your Orwellian work of art will have to be bastardised to make them fit. Also, can you please make them clear, like in a standalone post and with a clear ‘Next thread title’ or something similar so it’s obvious for me (or anyone else making the new thread 😂) to find the most liked. Plus, if your thread suggestion is at the end of a long post, it might get missed and also it’s not clear if you got 86 likes for the sparkling wit / touching tale / sharp commentary on Jack - or for your thread title.

Sorry to be a prig! I mean it’s not like I work for tattle, who the hell do I think I am?? I’m just a bored little hausfrau, waiting for Vlad to come white-knight me like at the end of Pretty Woman (no, not really, he is a deranged despot).

Didn‘t mean it, Vlad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
85A2134F-0EAB-455E-8353-97129C7B9575.png

It’s ok guys, call off the dogs.

Sent to me by a friend.

Very worth pointing out though that someone who is being gifted £300-500 items, shouldn’t also be begging.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Legionnairess

Chatty Member
I have lost all morning and 95% battery having discovered this site. I’ve followed JM for a long time and have had some limited interaction with her as I suspect a few here have too. Anyway I’ve thought sometimes she needed help but it was only really rtoday when I saw her tweets and thought, fuck me she really needs an intervention. I googled her and found this site. Thank you - everything seems much clearer now...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Aug1977 for your first thread title! 80 reactions 🎉

Recap of thread #57

Pray for her, cabal, please. For she googled / prayed / sat in a cold bath and instructed her Twitter hive mind to make a list that would help an adult human function.

She has been blocking people with a languid eye roll and a swift prod, while simultaneously soaking up the blue tick love.

She has had ‘five bestsellers in six years’ and is ‘doing fine selling books thanks’, chum, but you know what keep topping up my Patreon ‘cos mama needs her larder stocked.

She is trying to make ‘Potatoes’ happen, seeing as she found the energy to rage-write it in a night. She also has her memoir / book on austerity and modern poverty ready to submit (what a compelling mix of subjects) to hand in. She also ‘hasn’t really been able to write a word for months’. Uh-oh.

She felt potential fire and fury over an article she had yet to read cos BUSY not really writing and also going to the doctors for burnout.

She delivered the news that her doctor now has her on a ‘chemical rollercoaster’ and she doesn’t want to take anyone on ‘the ride’. Certain dear heart blue tickers set their phones to silent (artistic license employed).

She will ‘see [us] around’ and ‘inevitably peek back’. It’s not an airport, Jack. You don’t need to announce your departure! Safe travels!

She then travelled over to Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Frumpy

She's just so disingenuous. I went through a very dark time back in 2009 -- partner with severe MH issues, our child had a birth defect that needed a NICU stay and monthly surgeries for over a year (they're fine now!) and we were on benefits. We didn't rinse beans, couldn't afford to waste the sauce. Occasionally drained part of the sauce to eat over rice another day. We didn't have a fridge for a while (no friends handing out smegs round these parts) and I spent a lot of time on the phone to our housing association because our housing benefit was delayed and we were getting eviction notices.

And it was shit. And we learned a lot. But.. Time has passed. We're not Mack J levels of "better" (no shitty bungalow or designer frocks for us! No vitamix to give away, either -- my 9 year old £8 stick blender gets the job done) but my partner is stable and working. We pay the rent on our social housing tower block flat in full, on time. We have a fridge and a washing machine and the electricity to run both. Our child has thrived in ways we never thought they'd be able to. We are so, so lucky.

Things need to improve for people who aren't so lucky. But I'm not going to pretend my family still fits into that category. It's insulting to people who genuinely do need more help and support.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Limey

VIP Member
I found this because in my insomnia driven state I was googling to see what I could find out about the break up. I guess like many I started out admiring her, even sent her a little PayPal as I did use a few of her recipes. Then watched her turn into an absolute monster on social media. And as a very long term vegan was absolutely appalled at her acting like she’d invented tofu and jackfruit in her book that she wrote while eating meat. For a while now I’ve been hate reading all her socials and when I stumbled across all of this at about 3am it felt like coming home.
Honestly, same. I got mugged off in the Bootstrap Cook Gofundme/Patreon scam (eventually got a refund), but that was the point at which I cottoned onto her being a grifter. Saw the massive tantrum she'd thrown at the start of the pandemic about JO getting a telly series, because she is the EXPERTTTTTTT. Noticed she was trailing another new girlfriend who disappeared pronto. Eventually found this thread.

I've got a mate who is bipolar, who tries incredibly hard to hold down a job, finish her OU studies etc, but has similarly chaotic relationships. She bloody worships Jack, and sends her money out of her very limited income. It absolutely makes me sick to see vulnerable people being taken in by this idiot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

GothPrincess

Massive explosion in Lebanon. Hundreds killed. Thousands injured. But Jack has a sad. Fuck off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’d sign up to that.
At the $4 level you get no retweeted tweets of Jack’s own tweets
At the $6 level you get all that plus no shaky voiced singing with six minute intro explaining who she is and that she’s scared of singing
At the $12 level you get a total ban on any tit pics or thot shots too
And at $20 you get all that plus no fucking poetry.
Vlad accepts PayPal and bitcoin
Now fuck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

warm toebeans

I’ve joined the merry little not-so-little cabal too. I followed her SM in a distant kind of way and it was during lockdown I became aware of her posts about the kitten. Having done a bit of cat rescue, I realised that kitten had serious health issues, so tuned in a bit closer. Then I wondered what had happened to Mrs J, and then I remembered she’d announced she was about to transition a few years back. It was then I thought ‘who could live with all that drama?’ And started to properly dig. And discovered you lot. Hello!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sylviasmother

She's taken up too much space in my head now. Enough. Crux being you can't claim to fighting for the poor whilst doing nothing about it.
Whilst the people you claim to care about have no hope of getting out of their poverty, you want me to PAY you to tell me that you also used to be poor and have since had opportunity to get out of poverty and haven't managed to control your impulses.
I'm not paying to listen to you rant about what what other people say about what you've written on twitter- about yourself.
I'm also not paying your vet's bill.
I'm sorry you got your heart broken, I really am but I'm not paying you to tell me about it.
I'm not paying you to tell me you're ill- I can do nothing about your illness.
I'd like you to seek medical help to be able to do the work you've already been commissioned to do.
There are really poverty stricken people out there without your platform that I'd rather give my money to. And that don't snap at the hand that feeds them or organise their followers to take down others whilst they sit back and watch it happen, gleefully.
Either help people and make yourself a living or don't but stop positioning yourself as more deserving of help than people who only know poverty.
Now fuck off xx

• Heart
Reactions: 66