Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her... So burnt out, writing poems, going to the beach, updating her Patreon, making pizzas with friends. Poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Gal Pal 🤢

actually glad to see she’s getting out and doing stuff rather than being “BUSY” on twitter all day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Regarding the political activist... I was just reading about why she lost her gig with Sainsburys. I actually don't remember reading about it at the time but Holy Horse Spunk Macaroni! You think if you'd dropped such a stink bomb on twitter, which had damaged your reputation and career so much you'd learn something from it... And maybe just DELETE your twitter account wouldn't you 😲😲😲
For posters in Scotland, she reminds me of Vonny Moyes, who got a brief bit of fame as a journo/writer during the Indyref, but like Jack appears to be a massive attention seeking narcissist. You name it, she's had it/done it. Last time I saw her retweeted into my timeline, she was claiming to have been a sex worker, as it was topical. An absolute nutjob. She was bragging about being employed by the Beeb as a documentary maker at one point, then about 2 days later was begging for work on Twitter, as that didn't seem to have panned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you were so poor you were begging for money you’d do your contract obligations and then sell it straight away, surely? We’ll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So now we can all see how her son looks now - as well as all her insta followers.

Well done, Jack. His father's going to be so pleased with you.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
For posters in Scotland, she reminds me of Vonny Moyes, who got a brief bit of fame as a journo/writer during the Indyref, but like Jack appears to be a massive attention seeking narcissist. You name it, she's had it/done it. Last time I saw her retweeted into my timeline, she was claiming to have been a sex worker, as it was topical. An absolute nutjob. She was bragging about being employed by the Beeb as a documentary maker at one point, then about 2 days later was begging for work on Twitter, as that didn't seem to have panned out.
I believe Ms Moyes is now Vonny Le Clerc. She's an absolute fantasist, properly unhinged, makes JM appear a sober, credible human being by comparison. The many phases of Vonny are wild sex worker, observant Jew, witch, from a poor family, from a family that profited from slavery, political commentator, something v important at the BBC, radical feminist, sex positive feminist, gender critical feminist, pro- trans activist, all whilst suffering from a plethora of illnesses. That's just the past six years.

Edited to add keen roller derby participant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do I feel like the non blurred photo is intentional? Seeing as she edits every single photo that goes up, why do that to him? Is she expecting snide comments?
Why lug the pizza oven to your friend's house though?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.