Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, I hope this is because she is genuinely having a break from social media, rather than any other reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blimey, I hope this is because she is genuinely having a break from social media, rather than any other reasons.
It was a three-minute social media detox. Good for the soul.

Sorry to have whipped everyone up into a frenzy over nothing! I'll show myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I should clarify that, as per Jack's rules, the fact that her account is now appearing again means it has always appeared and has always been active.

I was mistaken, and Vlad will have stern words with me later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Even centuries before this! My great great (great? my grandfather's grandfather) grandfather (how many times can I get the word grandfather in) was a chef in the 1800s, and he had a famous cookery book which was aimed at the working classes, providing cheap, nourishing recipes for everyday and fancy (FANCY!) occasions. 🔺 ALERT!!!
Francatelli?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Patsy Cline's Crazy re-charted in 1990/91, so would still have been getting radio airplay when Jack was a kid - plus would have got another boost when the LeAnn Rimes version came out in 1999, so it's not impossible that she heard it quite often as a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her account is still there for me but showing 0 following and 0 followers. Wish it was true. I wonder how many followers she would manage to claw back if she had to start from scratch 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The owner of twitter has maybe had enough and took matters into his own hands?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.