Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to stop now but uhhhhhh ....

View attachment 2941456
View attachment 2941462
I hate everything about the way she writes. It really is dreadful. Grandiose, juvenile, overly verbose, riddled with Amrricanisms. Utter shite.
---
POTEMKIN VILLAGES and RECENT ASPARAGUS SHORTAGES IN TESCO of course!
View attachment 2941440

Either that or Wikipedia, anyway (from 2020)
View attachment 2941447

As spotted by @kachoochoo
View attachment 2941448Original tweet post
Katch’s spot
Agitprop and Asparagus brought to you by @Marmalade Atkins and the letters L I A R
Why the duck does she need to print a web page and put it in a clipboard? She's like a bleeping kid playacting what grownups do.

My job involves spending a lot of time reading gov.uk guidelines and sifting through legislation, and in four years I have used the printer zero times.

I hate reading from a screen too but I have no desire to be surrounded by reams of unnecessary printing so I crack on.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Would a kind frau indulge my morbid curiosity and provide a screenshot of the engagement her tweets yesterday got? Interested to see how they compare to the engagement on the anti-guest tweets which did not appear insignificant.

She's still losing followers daily and I love that for her.
Is that what you’re looking for?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has she delivered the message she's been tasked with yet, or will her next appearance on the hellsite be a "custard creams or CHEAP bourbons" poll in about 3 days' time?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think most people on Twitter are on ‘for you’ rather than ‘following’ so the less she posts the less she is seen. The long spells of Twitter will drop her engagement. I bet few of her followers are seeing what she posts, lots of people have left Twitter anyway.

Reactions: 31
For a moment I wondered whether this squig had had a meeting with Guest. Then I ruled it out based on “professional context”.

IMG_9465.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
1.1% of her audience liked it... and she has a locked account? 😂 😂

Tragic.
It's the equivalent of guest playing Glastonbury, to use her beloved analogy, and 43000 people can hear some kind of honking from a nearby PA system, 470 people have observed 'oh look, Jack Monroe's on' and 2 have actually bothered to stop and watch. How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Every talk Jack does, every interview she tries to control the narrative, which means she always has to get her origin story and The Poverty in. Even if I was a Jack fan and I heard her dulcet honk from afar at a festival, I wouldn’t need to sit through it again, it’s same tit, different title.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's the equivalent of guest playing Glastonbury, to use her beloved analogy, and 43000 people can hear some kind of honking from a nearby PA system, 470 people have observed 'oh look, Jack Monroe's on' and 2 have actually bothered to stop and watch. How the mighty have fallen.
Don’t worry Guest, people are getting “the message” loud and clear.

IMG_9466.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Every talk Jack does, every interview she tries to control the narrative, which means she always has to get her origin story and The Poverty in. Even if I was a Jack fan and I heard her dulcet honk from afar at a festival, I wouldn’t need to sit through it again, it’s same tit, different title.
Too early?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell. I bet she had more than that freeze in horror outside her musicstudio-bed-nest-sepia-shower to try to figure out why the duck Soho Farmhouse keeps giant gak-addled American cuteastinyshinybutton geese who loudly honk out
🎶POO 🪿🇺🇸❄BALLS🪿 🇺🇸❄BOULEVAAAAAARD 🪿🇺🇸 ❄HARD ON 🪿🇺🇸❄🎶
alarming unsuspecting passers by.
IMG_9575.jpeg
Have just re-read and the horror of being there live is summed up perfectly by @Veronicaaa
IMG_9573.jpeg
Starts here:
@Bugger13 is completely correct
IMG_9574.jpeg
And as POOOO BALLLS would have it! It’s in our media section, added by @That Forensic Man
🎶HAAAAARD ON SADURRRDAY NAAAAGHT🎶
Edit: even if you do it with the sound off, it’s a pearler. But you’re missing out if you don’t have the volume up. Have seen it dozens of times, just watched again and laughed til I cried.
Especially at this bit where she gets so animated she goes off camera.
IMG_9576.jpeg
FFS wot a nob🪿🇺🇸❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Potemkin Villages is my favourite tweet EVER because she thinks is makes her sound Klever but instead makes her sound unhinged/incapable/a bit thick.
Absolutely, and the context makes it even worse. It was apparently some kind of written work for her abandoned nutrition degree. I wonder if she turned it in, and if she did what the reaction of her tutor was.

On the subject of honorary doctorate , Kermit the frog has at least one. A literal muppet can get an honorary doctorate. They are to real doctorates what a plastic participant medal from a primary school sports day is to an Olympic medal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.