Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2941478

hang on, loathe as I am to agree with the Daily Mail, oral sex can give you cancer. Human Papilloma Virus is spread by sexual contact of all types, including oral sex, where it can give you throat cancer. This is why the efficacy of the HPV vaccine is so brilliant, not only is it massively reducing the incidences of cervical cancer, it will also reduce incidences of throat and penile cancers.

Dunno about Pringles, though, I'm going with "probably not."
Just an excuse to get “oral sex” printed and give Mr Farringdon an attack of the vapours wasn’t it. Oh guest, you’re so SHOCKING!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Potemkin Villages is my favourite tweet EVER because she thinks is makes her sound Klever but instead makes her sound unhinged/incapable/a bit thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
You all jest ninnies, but I went round my mother-in-law's house at the weekend and she'd bought a load of second hand cake spoons off Vinted 👀
Life imitating - well, not art, but arse, perhaps?
---
I've either never seen some of these or have just forgotten. She's so ghastly. Did you know, though, she's got 2 doctorates in the subject of "eating well on a nothing budget"

View attachment 2941381
God almighty - you'd think she actually earned those doctorates, not been awarded them by universities thinking it will make them seem politically on the ball. (Nowadays, all the heads of department would just dye their hair green and wear pronoun badges.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Oh gawd, is photography guest back? Are we going to be treated to 1000 slightly out of focus images of her (mediocre surprising, consensual) tits cradling a headless herring gull or something? I guess we'd better alert Magnum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh gawd, is photography guest back? Are we going to be treated to 1000 slightly out of focus images of her (mediocre surprising, consensual) tits cradling a headless herring gull or something? I guess we'd better alert Magnum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought I would share what Becky Excell is up to this summer. This is now a best selling food writer fills her summer Jack, but then her books are good and her recipes work.
9AFED31B-92CC-4AE8-B0D9-85974184BA9E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Obviously none of this happened but also, you actually shouldn’t have cookery show if you can’t be trusted to not randomly start dropping the word duck in there?! She’s not Gordon Ramsey for fucks sake
Guest is more Hoardin’ Ramsay than Gordon Ramsay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I thought I would share what Becky Excell is up to this summer. This is now a best selling food writer fills her summer Jack, but then her books are good and her recipes work. View attachment 2941659
Also someone whose mental and physical struggles haven’t stopped her actively advocating for a cause, working hard and being genuine & consistent. AND not a grifter. I wonder why she hasn’t got any evil trolls? It’s a mystery.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Would a kind frau indulge my morbid curiosity and provide a screenshot of the engagement her tweets yesterday got? Interested to see how they compare to the engagement on the anti-guest tweets which did not appear insignificant.

She's still losing followers daily and I love that for her.

Reactions: 27
The one trying to make out they aren’t a Jacksock isn’t doing very well at it.
IMG_9748.jpeg

IMG_9749.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh, Socktopus! If anyone is deserving of judgemental spite, it's guest. And it's not as if she can't dole out a bit of that herself

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.