Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least spoons can be washed, bleached, melted down etc. You'd have shadows all over from her grubby mitt prints on the bulbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
[/SPOILER]
Here’s the link to her deleted tweets from that time. These screenshots are the posts on 15th, 6th and 3rd September.
I've either never seen some of these or have just forgotten. She's so ghastly. Did you know, though, she's got 2 doctorates in the subject of "eating well on a nothing budget"

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 12.01.44.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I never took notice of the numbers but is she still adding pictures to her new Instagram? I wish I knew what she was posting in there.

Reactions: 15
I never ever watch Loose Women but this clip is fantastic, a fearsome clutch of women of a certain age luring the Prime Minister in with bantz and then going in with the hardest questions. Judy Love really nails Sunak to the wall on matters of poverty. Love to see it. A lot of lobby journalists (Laura K, I'm looking at you!) could learn from this.

PS: Any sign of Jack's very important poverty-busting work from yesterday? No?

ETA: Judy's questioning starts at about 6.5 mins. Banging.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I've either never seen some of these or have just forgotten. She's so ghastly. Did you know, though, she's got 2 doctorates in the subject of "eating well on a nothing budget"

View attachment 2941381
She must have four doctorates then, because as well as those two, Essex gave her one for her “research into poverty in the UK and Tanzania” (even though they don’t mention any of that on their website), and Coventry gave her one for her “published work on food austerity” (which they also funnily enough don’t mention as the reason)
IMG_9535.jpeg

(She dirty deleted this tweet, for obvious reasons)

What Essex said
What Coventry said (twice). She’s under 2017
“Hello, hello? Is that the University of Essex? It is I, Daniel Blake THE Jack Monroe. Can I receiveth thy blessing to subsequently change the first two letters of my user name on a social media website?”
IMG_9538.jpeg

IMG_9537.jpeg

Lyn University of Essex said it’s fine.

ETA: Jack doesn’t like it when people question her about her PhD. In fact, she writes doctoral-length insufferably pompous (illustrated with photographs) dissertations on it, while not actually managing to ever answer the question. twit.
IMG_9536.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So what did you study in these doctorates guest, do enlighten us
She studied the insides of her own eyelids while napping like a *checks notes* Rubens. And contributed a chapter to the Poverty Grifters' Handbook, dontcha know?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
She must have four doctorates then, because as well as those two, Essex gave her one for her “research into poverty in the UK and Tanzania” (even though they don’t mention any of that on their website), and Coventry gave her one for her “published work on food austerity” (which they also funnily enough don’t mention as the reason)
View attachment 2941394
(She dirty deleted this tweet, for obvious reasons)

What Essex said
What Coventry said (twice). She’s under 2017
“Hello, hello? Is that the University of Essex? It is I, Daniel Blake THE Jack Monroe. Can I receiveth thy blessing to subsequently change the first two letters of my user name on a social media website?”View attachment 2941422
View attachment 2941416
Lyn University of Essex said it’s fine.

ETA: Jack doesn’t like it when people question her about her PhD. In fact, she writes doctoral-length insufferabley pompous (illustrated with photographs) dissertations on it, while not actually managing to ever answer the question. twit.View attachment 2941431
That Coventry blurb isn’t ageing well. Her commitment to creating better futures? Apart from bleeping up her own future, what has she done for anyone else’s?

3C16DE2E-221D-4998-A2AA-B162894C2CDF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So what did you study in these doctorates guest, do enlighten us
POTEMKIN VILLAGES and RECENT ASPARAGUS SHORTAGES IN TESCO of course!
IMG_9539.jpeg

Either that or Wikipedia, anyway (from 2020)
IMG_9541.jpeg

As spotted by @kachoochoo
IMG_9540.jpeg
Original tweet post
Katch’s spot
Agitprop and Asparagus brought to you by @Marmalade Atkins and the letters L I A R

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
1715947548568.png

hang on, loathe as I am to agree with the Daily Mail, oral sex can give you cancer. Human Papilloma Virus is spread by sexual contact of all types, including oral sex, where it can give you throat cancer. This is why the efficacy of the HPV vaccine is so brilliant, not only is it massively reducing the incidences of cervical cancer, it will also reduce incidences of throat and penile cancers.

Dunno about Pringles, though, I'm going with "probably not."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Don't forget though, Pringles also gave her lip injections inflated lips 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.