Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a teeny highlight
View attachment 2942089
Yes yes, guest, you are a joyless woke harpie. Anyways, I miss lots of posters but seeing thread 31 I hope that @Saint_clemmie is doing well, she was lovely.
The thing I like most about this is the implication that during COVID, aka at the busiest and most hectic time for news, LJC had time to make an account here and try to defend Jack to the extent she got banned.

LJC the HEAD OF NEWS for channel 4.

Mindboggling.

(It also would mean LJC saw all the stuff about Jack lying about being poor and grifting so by the time they got back together as bubble buds she was 100% condoning the grift by being there… but I suspect LJC only ever experienced tattle via Jack whining about it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
For a professional liar, she's terrible at keeping the lies straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can still remember what I was wearing, what I had for lunch ... when thread 31 was unfolding. What a day

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I also haven't watched Boulevaaaaard. I just don't think it's possible to loathe her any more than I already do...but .... maybe it IS!!!??
I’ll be honest, I’ve watched it a few times and I can’t actually make out the word “Boulevard” I don’t know if it’s because of
1. don’t know the original song
2. Autonomic function I.e. my body prevents me listening or paying attention in order to shield me from 🎵 Jack 🎵
3. it’s all HONKY HONK “gasp in American” HONK

• Haha
Reactions: 42
On the subject of honorary doctorate , Kermit the frog has at least one. A literal muppet can get an honorary doctorate. They are to real doctorates what a plastic participant medal from a primary school sports day is to an Olympic medal.
So much this. Unfortunately 🍉 I have had to sit through more than a few ceremonies for honourary doctorate winners. They tend to fall into three categories:
- rich people who have, or hopefully will, give lots of their dosh to the uni
- newsworthy people (like climbing Everest or some such) to " inspire" the graduates and get media attention for the uni
- virtue-signaling people (like members of underrepresented groups, so the uni can show how diverse and inclusive it is (and then carry on being elitist and discriminatory for the other 364 days of the year)

In all of that, though, I have never heard a single one claim that they worked very hard to get the honourary doctorate. They know why they're there, and they're playing along. It says a lot about guest's inability to read the room that she would make such an absurd claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Risking triangles but I’m on holiday and I went to the “per le citta” today. I had a chuckle and Mr Grifty thought I had been on the vino very early.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The thing I like most about this is the implication that during COVID, aka at the busiest and most hectic time for news, LJC had time to make an account here and try to defend Jack to the extent she got banned.

LJC the HEAD OF NEWS for channel 4.

Mindboggling.

(It also would mean LJC saw all the stuff about Jack lying about being poor and grifting so by the time they got back together as bubble buds she was 100% condoning the grift by being there… but I suspect LJC only ever experienced tattle via Jack whining about it).
I dunno about you, but after a breakup with a shark-eyed narc the first thing I’d do is go online to defend them to people who think they’re a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I voted spoon. You can rinse a spoon but you can't rinse a lightbulb.
Oh Woey!! You've just reminded me of my favourite joke!

What's the difference between a buffalo and a bison?

You can't rinse your spoons in a buffalo 🦬!!😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As someone who was repeatedly told during an industrial engineering apprenticeship 'bulbs grow in the ground ' instead of the correct description of the type of lamps required, I'm soiling my ballot with spoon .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As someone who was repeatedly told during an industrial engineering apprenticeship 'bulbs grow in the ground ' instead of the correct description of the type of lamps required, I'm soiling my ballot with spoon .
I was taught it as “bulbs grow, lamps glow”.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
guest has hidden her patreon posts for some time now but read back a but and @heretoreaditall2019 used to be able to see her monthly income...good times.
Thank you, I'll take a look back.

Thank you for the @, as a big disclaimer I/we/graphtreon/the internet only ever had visibility on the number of subscribers as she’d hidden revenue. I heavily caveated the estimated revenue side of the tracker with the fact it was an estimate & we were taking off ~12% platform fees as per their documentation a few years back.

As part of that revenue estimate we shared a range from the lowest to something like £20 per sub, which was unlikely (there was work done + shared on what her subscriber composition would have had to look like for such a high avg and it was just so unlikely). We referenced Olia Hercules’ per subscriber avg of ~£12 (upon @Lucky Escape ’s fab suggestion) as the most probable. However when the data breach happened it turned out this assumption was significantly overstating her revenue & that it was in line with our lowest assumption at the £3 per sub mark. I don’t want beef about this and not condoning anything in mentioning it, it just feels important to flag that the assumption I historically felt most comfortable running commentary with has since been proven inaccurate so if anyone goes back to read thru them (search my username + “Patreon update”) please bear that in mind 🙏🏻❤
Thank you. I was more interested in how many people are still subscribing rather than estimated £ figures thoughI have seen posts of old (as I say dip in and out) so did assume she earned the shitloads pandied around then so your update is great. She's still an attention seeking sponging fucker though.

Reactions: 30
Is that what you’re looking for?
Love this for her 🥰🥰🥰

No-one bleeping cares Jack so stfu and piss off. Leave us to mither uninterrupted by your utter drivel ya massive grifting tosser.

Glasto sized audience + 43k views = Sweet FA engagement. Lovely 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Vlad knows that time is ticking for Jack, and being the helpful lad he is, he wants to help her set up a website for a new business - could be it to sell her DIY bath salts, or as a decor expert?

1715984828578.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a customer complain about me calling it a bulb instead of a lamp. He was a nob so I remembered it vividly. He didn't like me reminding him when he came back in approx 4 years later asking for a bulb.

Another customer says it's not even a lamp it's a luminaire but he's not a nob and understands that as long as we all know what we're talking about who bleeping cares.

On topic, Guest knows nothing about rinsing anything except patreon mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.