Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of time passed in Twitter absence might fit the arc of new relationship ---> mask starts to slip ---> OH has their wits about them when it comes to this nonsense so cuts and runs rather than getting enmeshed in the tit

Reactions: 35
It’s a shame she’s back. The Jack Monroe threads are much better without Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If she's back then I at least want a new recipe. There just hasn't been enough peanut butter / tinned fish content in her absence.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I dread to think how much social media space I’ve taken up with my decades of opinions about the team I’ve followed for 40+ years (through mostly very, very dark times 🍉). Despite ranting incessantly about everything else, guest’s publicised opinions about LFC barely exceed single digits. Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she's back then I at least want a new recipe. There just hasn't been enough peanut butter / tinned fish content in her absence.
If we have to suffer her presence, I want new slop, a tragic new haircut AND an Insta live. Ideally all at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s Roger Nouveau from the Fast Show, at the “soccer” with her Fortnum & Mason hamper and lip filler Pringles.

IMG_0870.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It is a Scouse insult for people from near Liverpool who aren’t Scouse. It’s also a general insult for uncool or embarrassing hair/clothes/behaviour. Also people who pronounce coke “cork”.

theres a map of what consitutes Liverpool
View attachment 2870379
Thanks Hotes-mate. This is all fascinating.

I'm a softy southerner but I have a deep longing to be either a scouser or a geordie. Such rich cultures, both.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she can't go on Xitter, FB, IG, net mums without getting shouted down so she's attempting to tiptoe into Liverpool FC as a relaunch? Jeez Adrian must be getting desperate for options now!
Maybe she can reactivate her MySpace account?
Looking at Twitter using the usual 'Jack Monroe' and 'bootstrapcook' searches, the levels of engagement to her tweet is very low. If she is trying a soft comeback she's going to have to come out with a controversial take on something to get trending for the right reasons.
There's nowhere for her to go without people bringing up the grifting when she starts her usual snipey behaviour in response to criticism.
She reckons she's good at chess.
Are her tactics good enough to get her career out of continually being in check? "MATE"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.